Epson ET-2800 printer to Wi-Fi in easy ways?
Epson ET-2800 printer can be connected directly to the network you preferred with the help of given guidelines and only if your network is stable, you can accomplish the best wireless printing. Ensure the network by taking the Network configuration test page and start the below steps to avoid Epson ET-2800 troubleshooting issues.
- First, bring the Epson printer and Wi-Fi router to the active ON status.
- Connect through the options like Printer control panel > select the Home button.
- Operate using the navigation arrows and scroll the Arrow button (Left or Right) to pick the Setup>Network Settings >Select Wi-Fi setup > OK.
- Hit the OK option and select the Wi-Fi Setup wizard > OK
- Concerning the list of network searches on the screen, select the network name using the shown list of networks. Type the proper Wi-Fi password, and press the OK button again.
- Finally, the Epson printer is successfully configured to your active Wi-Fi network.
- Utilize the system browser and visit the Epson Official page to connect to the Epson driver download page and install the compatible printer driver.
- Once completing the download process, double tap the driver file and connect via onscreen to complete the driver installation process.
- Use the network settings and specify whether the network credentials are properly done or not. If required, just change the network password using special characters.
- Try to connect the printer using the active network from the shown list of network names. Give ok and confirm the connection.
- Finally, the Epson ET-2800 printer has connected successfully using the Wi-Fi using the proper windows settings like Printers & Scanners > from the list, right-click to the desired Epson ET-2800.
- First, you need to download your printer’s compatible driver via Epson’s driver download page.
- Then, download the latest driver OS on your Mac OS to escape from driver-related issues when connecting to wireless.
- Get near the printer and use the control panel settings to select the wireless setup> Network setup options.
- On the network setup page, select the desired network names from the scanned list of nearby networks reference to your active location.
- Confirm the network name using the network credentials to connect.
- Try to keep all the printer devices close to each other, to get efficient printer access.
- Ensure the printer’s activeness using the Mac settings like Apple Menu> System Preference option.
- Prefer the Printers and Scanners option> right-click on ET-2800 printer.
For more support on “How to connect Epson ET-2800 Printer to Wi-Fi Network” You can Call Our Technical Team for instant support & Guidance.