How to download and install Epson connect printer setup utility in Windows 10?
Accessing the Epson printer utility in Windows computers is a simple task. You can do this from the device Start menu, taskbar, or Windows applications. Here we will explain how to open the Epson printer utility via all three ways.
The steps to open the Epson printer utility using Windows application are:
- Activate the Windows operating system.
- Ensure to have no problem with the Windows computer.
- After that, open the document you want to print.
- Choose the File option given at the top of the document.
- After that, select the given option- Print to continue.
- Then, click on the Printer option.
- Choose the shown option- Setup and access the Options section.
- Then, move on to the Preferences or Properties section.
- Finally, you will visualize the Printer software window.
The procedure to open the Epson connect printer utility using the Start menu is:
- Access the Windows computer and click on the Start option.
- Choose the Control Panel option and select- Printers and Faxes.
- If your device control panel is in Category View, click Printers and Other Hardware.
- Choose the Printers and Faxes option.
The instructions to open the Epson printer utility using the taskbar are:
- Move on to the Windows operating system.
- Access the taskbar, and you will see the printer icon.
- Right-click on the printer icon and choose the Printer Settings option.
- Finally, the Printer Software will appear on the device screen.
We believe that you understood how to open the Epson printer utility. Still, if you doubt the steps mentioned above, call our experts.