Epson ET 2720 not found on the network?
The Epson ET 2720 printer is an all-in-one printer with the best features. But, even the best printers can fail to function to their maximum ability. The key feature of the Epson ET 2720 printer is the ability to troubleshoot it when it fails to function. To be able to assist in the process of troubleshooting errors with the printer, we have added instructions below.
What should you do when the Epson ET 2720 cannot be found on the network? The instructions should be followed as mentioned below to resolve the Epson ET 2720 printer issue where the Epson ET 2720 printer is not found on the network. Alternatively, contact us for further assistance for professional help to solve the Epson ET 2720 not found on network issues.
Here are the steps that need to be followed to troubleshoot the Epson ET 2720 not found on the network.
Check the wireless network connection
- The Pinter should be connected to an active wireless connection.
- The connection should be active and stable for the printer to appear on the network.
- Note that the printer and the device are connected to the same wireless connection.
- If there are further issues with the wireless connection, restart it.
- Move over to the wireless router and locate the power button.
- Press and hold the power button down until all the LED lights are off.
- Allow the router to remain idle for a few minutes and connect it back online.
- Check if the Epson ET 2720 printer is not available on the network.
- Alternatively, note that the printer is placed close to the wireless router.
Restart the Epson ET 2720 printer
- There could be underlying issues causing the printer to fail to function.
- These issues can be removed by restarting the Epson ET 2720 printer.
- Power up the printer, and while it is turned on, remove the power cord.
- Remove the power cord from the printer’s rear end and then from the power supply.
- Allow the printer to remain idle for a few minutes, and then connect it back.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and then the power supply.
- Turn on the printer and check if the Epson ET 2720 printer is indicated on the network.
If there seem to be further issues with the Epson ET 2720 printer despite following the changes, then there is an option for users to contact us for professional assistance. We will be able to provide you with hand-held assistance to troubleshoot the Epson ET 2720 printer.