Epson ET 3850 printer scanner not working
During your busy schedule, scanner makes trouble? Calm down- we have easy and basic stepwise to tackle the scanner issues on your Epson ET-3850 printer. Try to utilize the following steps to receive the best scanning experience with the Epson ET-3850 printer setup.
Basically, you need to ensure with the Epson ET-3850 scanning software needs before starting the below steps. Use the settings and make sure the scanning software is up-to-date.
If not updated, use the Epson Official page and download & install the latest Scanning software for your compatible device to be handled.
Basic instructions to be followed:
- Try to clean the scanner bed before and after regular use. So that the scanner doesn’t have any dirt deposit.
- Further, clear out the clogged objects on the scanner tray.
- Make sure the scan settings and properties.
- Wipe out the scanner lid and bed using wet wipes & cotton bud.
- Try to use the Epson Manual guide to start the scanning procedure using the Epson Manual given.
- Initially, you need to start the system and tap on the Epson printer icon on the system display.
- Carry out the options Properties> Compatibility Tab> Run this program in compatibility mode> Windows+ R> services.msc.
- Eventually, carry out the Windows Image Acquisition > properties option > Automatic> Service status> running> Apply> ok.
- Make sure the scanner is in a well-maintained condition and can run capably.
- Finally, attempt to update the Scan driver software by redirecting to the Driver Easy app and attempt the scanning process.
- Now, restart the printer device & windows to begin the scanning work on the selected document.
- First, try to switch ON the MAC device and move on with the Apple icon > Application > select the Epson software> Epson ET-3850 Scan settings.
- Use the settings on network setup and conduct the Network configuration print test to ensure the stability of the network connection.
- Confirm and press the Test button and uninstall the multiple version software.
- Use the Epson Official page and specify the printer details to access the driver page.
- Select the scan driver software section with your needed settings like compatible type & language.
- Restart the entire printer setup with reference to the Mac system.
- Now, attempt the scanning work for the chosen file.
Still, you can’t Scan the selected document- Call Our Technical support Team for easy assistance regarding the Epson printer setup.