Offline error during printing work makes you upset? Fly out your worries- we have a bunch of steps to simply overcome the troubling Epson Printer Offline issue during the printing job. Make use of the Epson Official page to get instant clarification on the printer specs and features to be explored on further procedures.
Before beginning the troubleshooting steps, make sure your printer driver is up to date or working with the latest version.
Use the given steps to overcome the Offline issues on your Epson ET-4850 printer:
- Initially, check whether the Epson printer has done its basic connections to implement the printing process.
- If you need intact connections, use the Epson Manual to get instant support on printer setup & handlings.
- If at all, you have chosen the USB mode, try to inspect its condition and proceed further.
- Confirm whether the network and power connections are appropriate to their steadiness.
- Use the desktop and press the Windows+ R key to open the Run command. Connect through the search tab and type the Control panel and click ok.
- Further, try to choose the Devices & Printers option and find the desired Epson printer to right-click on it. Use the drop-down menu and select the option- See What’s printing
- Ensure with the visible tick mark near the offline option. If seen, try to uncheck the box and mark the checkbox near the Epson printer online.
- Proceed using the Printer tab> Set as Default Printer option to get the printer to the default status.
- Then, you need to access the print job to confirm the troubleshooting procedure has worked out or not. Still, the printer seems offline, proceed below.
- On the other hand, try to Check for Updates option. Then, immediately update the driver software manually with the help of installation CD/DVD or Epson Official page support.
- Operate through the Driver Easy application to Run the scan now The Driver easy app instantly detects printer-related issues and lists the solution.
- Use the solution update list and mark all & give update all
- Directly use the uninstall option to uninstall it. Later, try to reinstall the driver using Start> Devices and Printers> Epson printer.
- Assign the print task using the print
Yet the problem persists, Call Our Technical Team for the Epson Printer instant solution & service.