Epson EcoTank-2714 Printer
Epson EcoTank-2714 Printer is a multifunctional all-in-one printer that can assist you in wireless printing and other exceptional services to simplify the printing tasks. Epson ET 2714 printer saves more time as it consists of large ink tanks, and so you will not need to change the ink cartridges more often. The type of ink filling system used in the Epson ET 2714 printer is called the next-generation ink filling system.
Model Name: Epson EcoTank ET-2714
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition
Printer Features: Print, Scan, & Copy
Connection Types: USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
Epson ET-2714 Services
Epson ET 2714 printer is a bundle of features that will assist you in simplifying your print, scan, and copy tasks at ease. The Epson ET printer model offers WPS setup, Wi-Fi Direct, Scan to Cloud, and Google Cloud Print service that assures easy and instant prints. In this modern digital world, most people require these services, and Epson ET is also known for its compactness and security.
Epson ET-2714 Printer Setup
The Epson ET 2714 printer setup is simple. There are reliable steps that users have to undergo to simplify the initial printer setup process. All that an Epson printer user needs to prefer is choosing a flat surface near an electrical socket to position the Epson ET 2714 printer device.
Epson ET-2714 Print Services
The Epson ET 2714 printer supports both wired and wireless printer setup. The Epson printer is also known to offer excellent quality printouts without delays. As it consists of a large input paper tray and a large cartridge, you can save the most time. Epson ET 2714 printer also supports printing on the go.
Epson ET-2714 Print Support
Epson ET 2714 printer comes with various in-built wireless setup features to simplify the wireless setup process. You will need only an appropriate driver software to connect your printer wirelessly. The Epson printer models can connect with Android or iOS devices in no time. ET 2714 printer is also known for smudge-free and fade-resistant prints.
Epson ET-2714 Connect Services
Epson ET 2714 printer can connect easily with a Windows or MAC system. It can also connect to Google print services to simplify printing on the go. With a wireless Epson printer, you can take printouts from your smartphone anywhere you are at ease. Epson is a bundle of exciting features.
Epson ET-2714 Printer Setup Utility
The Epson ET 2714 setup is simple when you follow the proven instructions listed on the user manual. Get an interruption-free power cable and connect it between your device and the wall outlet. Consider uncovering all the protective materials and check if the power supply is without fluctuations to provide a consistent printer performance.
Epson ET-2714 Event Manager Utility
Managing print queues and providing printouts on time is one of the best works of any Epson printer. There are several event management utilities associated with the Epson ET 2714 printer. Scanning, copying, and faxing are some of the other activities an Epson printer can perform. Trust the power of the Epson ET 2714 printer for both residential and commercial print necessities.
Epson ET-2714 Driver
For any Epson printer to work effectively, it is always necessary to download and install the latest driver software on your PC. The fully upgraded driver software installed will assist communication between your PC and the Epson printer. Also, it is necessary to update your driver more often because a new driver update will come into the launch frequently. This latest driver version will resolve the problems linked with the previous driver version and provide several new printing tools and features to simplify the printing tasks.
Epson ET-2714 Driver Windows
Download and install an appropriate printer driver software from an official Epson website. Updating or upgrading the Epson ET 2714 printer driver software should be frequent because every new update that comes into the launch will hold several exceptional features. These features can simplify the printing tasks and rectify the problems of the previous version. The manual that has come along with the ET 2714 printer package will contain the steps to download and install the Epson printer driver software in no time.
Available OS Versions:
Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows x64
Epson ET-2714 Driver Mac
MAC system requires a set of necessary rules that will turn driver installation successful. Firstly, choose an appropriate driver software from an official Epson website and tap on download. Next, get along with the setup wizard to install the driver. Mostly, the CD or DVD that has accompanied your Epson ET 2714 printer package will hold the steps required to download and install the driver software at ease.
Available OS Versions:
MacOS 10.14, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8
Epson ET-2714 Driver Installation for Windows
Follow the set of instructions given below to download and install the driver software on Windows:
- Firstly, turn on the Windows PC and try to detect the OS version.
- Now, find the latest Windows OS version and upgrade your system to it.
- Next, open a browser and search for the original Epson website.
- On landing on the Epson website, enter your Epson printer model to get a list of available drivers.
- Now, choose the Epson ET 2714 printer driver software and tap on the download button.
- Finally, install the driver using the steps listed on the installation setup wizard.
Epson ET-2714 Driver Installation for Mac
Are you looking to download and install an Epson ET 2714 driver software on MAC? Follow the set of instructions given below to make the process simple:
- Boot up your MAC system first. Now, try to find the current MAC OS version.
- If the OS version is out of date, then upgrade your MAC system with the latest OS version available.
- Go to an official Epson website now and search for compatible Epson ET 2714 printer driver software.
- Download the driver file now and follow the installation setup wizard instructions to complete the driver installation.
Epson ET-2714 First Time Printer Setup
Setting up Epson ET-2714 Printer
To set up the Epson ET 2714 printer device at ease, consider undergoing the following set of instructions:
- Firstly, uncover the Epson ET 2714 printer package. Remove the user manual, printer accessories, and the ET 2714 printer from the printer package.
- Next, place your printer on a flat surface near a wall outlet to connect the power cord at ease.
- On connecting the power cord, turn on the power supply and wait for your Epson ET printer to turn on automatically.
- Now, make all the printer settings of your choice. Choose the region, language, date, time, and printer preference to continue printing.
Loading paper into Epson ET-2714
To load the quality printing sheets into a large input paper tray of your Epson ET 2714 printer device, you will have to undergo the following set of instructions:
- Firstly, check whether your Epson ET 2714 printer device is active.
- Now, lift the input paper tray and clean the paper tray. Make it free from clogs and paper clots.
- Next, take a sufficient volume of A4 sheets, envelopes, glossy, semi-glossy, matte, or plain papers and stuff them into the input paper tray.
- Check if the edges are out of damage and stuff without hassles.
- Now, close the input paper tray and begin printing your desired files.
Connect USB and Print from Epson ET-2714
Follow the set of instructions given below to connect the USB cable and print from your Epson ET 2714 printer at ease:
- Firstly, turn on your PC and the Epson ET printer. Also, place both the devices closer on a flat surface.
- Uncover a USB cable and connect it between the PC and the ET 2714 printer.
- Now, check whether your PC has a relevant driver installed to accept the USB cable connection.
- Next, open a file you want to print and tap on the print settings menu.
- Make all the print settings of your choice and tap on the Print icon to get a printout in no time.
Print from Epson ET-2714 Control panel
Follow the set of instructions given below to print from the control panel of your Epson ET 2714 printer without any hassles:
- Firstly, boot up your Epson EcoTank 2714 printer. For this process, you need not turn on your PC.
- Go to the control panel of your Epson printer now and search for the memory card slot.
- Take a pen drive with all the files to print. Insert the pen drive into the memory card or SD card slot.
- Now, tap to open the pen drive and pick a file to print.
- Make all the print settings and click on the Print icon.
Epson ET-2714 Install Services
Install Epson ET-2714 IPrint App
To download and install the Epson iPrint App on your smartphone to print from anywhere and at any time, you will have to make use of the steps given below:
- Open your smartphone and connect it to the Wi-Fi that your Epson ET 2714 printer also shares.
- Now, open the Play Store and enter Epson iPrint App and search for it.
- On finding a fully upgraded Epson iPrint App, tap on the download button.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to install the Epson iPrint App at ease.
Install Epson ET-2714 Print & Scan App
Follow the set of instructions given below to download and install the Epson Print and Scan App on your smartphone to make the printing and scanning process simple:
- Firstly, switch on the smartphone and connect it to Wi-Fi.
- Your Epson ET 2714 printer should also share the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, go to the Play Store on your smartphone and search for the latest version of the Epson Print and Scan App.
- Tap on the download button now to download the App and install using the setup wizard instructions.
Install Epson ET-2714 Creative Print App
Are you looking to download and install the Epson Creative Print App to take greeting card prints on time? Follow the steps listed below and get it done at ease:
- Initially, turn on your smartphone and check if your smartphone has a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, connect your Epson ET 2714 printer and the smartphone to the same wireless network.
- Next, search for Epson Creative Print App on the Play Store of your smartphone.
- Download the App and follow the installation setup wizard and complete the Epson Creative Print App installation process.
Epson ET-2714 Connect Services
Connect Epson ET-2714 Printer to Computer
To connect your Epson ET 2714 printer to a PC using a USB cable, you can follow the list of instructions displayed below:
- Firstly, look to that you have turned your Epson ET 2714 printer and the PC active.
- Now, place both the printer and the PC on a flat surface close to each other.
- Next, uncover a damage-free USB cable and connect one end to the USB port of the Epson printer and the other end to the PC.
- Check whether your system has appropriate driver software and tap on the wired network connectivity mode.
- Now, wait for a wired USB cable connection and begin printing your files.
Connect Epson ET-2714 Printer to Wi-Fi
Are you looking to connect your Epson ET 2714 printer to a wireless network using a wireless setup wizard? Then you can give a try at the set of instructions given below:
- Now, turn on your Epson ET 2714 printer and land on the control panel.
- Using the arrow keys, you will have to select the network settings menu.
- Now, choose the wireless setup wizard and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Enter the WEP/WPA key to affix your Epson ET 2714 printer to a wireless network at ease.
- Now, choose a file to print wirelessly and enjoy printing on the go.
Connect Epson ET-2714 Printer to Router
To connect your Epson ET 2714 printer to the router and print wirelessly in no time, you will have to consider following the set of instructions given below:
- Firstly, you will have to turn on the Epson ET 2714 printer and the router at ease.
- Next, check whether you have placed your Epson printer within the range of the router.
- Now, tap the Wi-Fi icon on your printer and wait for 2 minutes.
- Next, tap on the Wi-Fi icon of your router. Wait for the light to glow without blinking.
- Your Epson printer will now get an active wireless connection.
Epson ET-2714 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-2714 not printing
Do not worry if your Epson ET 2714 printer is not printing. Follow the troubleshooting steps given below and regain better printer performance:
- Firstly, check the print head nozzle for any damage.
- If you find any clog in it, tap on the print head cleaning menu and get your print head nozzle cleaned automatically for better performance.
- Look to that you have stuffed only the Epson recommended printing sheets and preferred using high-quality print settings.
- If you find any low-level ink cartridges, replace them immediately to get better print performance.
- The printable side should face upwards such that your printer can print it without hassles.
Epson ET-2714 won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Are you not able to connect your Epson ET 2714 printer to a wireless network at ease? Follow the troubleshooting steps listed below to resolve the printer problem in no time:
- Firstly, look to that the signal strength of your router is without any fluctuations or buffers.
- Now, check whether you have positioned your printer within the router’s coverage area.
- Look to that whether you have enabled the router settings to accept even the third-party modifications.
- Now, check whether you have entered the router’s username and password without any errors.
- Next, get a network test report. Resolve the network connection problems of your Epson ET 2714 printer using the instructions in the network report.
Epson ET-2714 Printing and Coping Problem
Are you frequently facing printing and scanning problems with your Epson ET 2714 printer? No worries! We have given you some of the highest-performing troubleshooting steps. Use these instructions to resolve the printer problem at ease:
- Initially, you will have to take steps to check for the damaged nozzles.
- Now, attempt to clean the nozzles by tapping on the clean nozzle button.
- Next, check for clogs in the print head nozzle. If there is a clog, tap on the print head cleaning menu to clear the clog.
- Finally, check for the printing sheets. Make use of only the Epson recommended printing sheets and print settings that adapt the printing sheets.
Epson ET-2714 Paper Feeding Problem
Are you not able to feed papers in the input paper tray of the Epson ET 2714 printer? Make use of the troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the paper feeding problem at ease:
- Check for any damaged paper in the paper tray. Remove those damaged papers and insert error-free printing sheets into the paper tray without harming the edges.
- Stuff only the recommended quality of printing sheets into the paper tray. Do not stuff more sheets at a time.
- Make sure you have placed the printable side upwards.
- Look to that you prefer the special instructions printed on the paper bundle while using the printing sheets.
Epson ET-2714 FAQ
How to Connect Epson ET-2714 Printer with Mobile Device?
Following the steps given below to connect your Epson ET 2714 printer device with the mobile device in no time:
- Connect your smartphone and Epson ET printer to the same wireless network first.
- Now, download and install the Epson Print Enabler plug-in from the Play Store of your smartphone.
- Next, open the plug-in and add your printer model to it.
Why is my Epson ET 2714 printer turning off more often?
To keep your Epson ET 2714 printer active for a long time, you will have to follow the set of troubleshooting steps indicated below:
- Firstly, remove the power cord keeping your Epson printer active.
- Now, after a couple of minutes, reconnect the power cord and wait for your Epson ET 2714 printer to turn on.
- Also, check whether the power supply is without any buffers.
Can I Install Windows Scan in Windows 10 S Mode? Explain the installation instructions too
Yes, it is always possible to install Windows Scan in the S mode. Follow the instructions given below to install the Windows Scan in the S mode at ease:
- Firstly, boot up the Windows system working on the S mode.
- Now, go to the settings menu and tap on the update and security option.
- Next, click the activation menu and transform it to Windows 10 pro section.
- Now, you can download and install the Windows Scan at ease.
Let me know whether I can Install EpsonNet Print for Epson ET-2714 wired network or not
Follow the list of instructions given below to install the EpsonNet on the Epson wired network at ease:
- Firstly, transform your Epson ET 2714 printer from a wired network to a wireless network.
- Now, search for EpsonNet from a reliable web store.
- Click on the download button to download the EpsonNet and install the same using the installation setup wizard.
How to Troubleshoot Epson ET-2714 printer installation issue?
To heal your Epson ET 2714 printer from the installation error, you will have to undergo the following troubleshooting steps:
- Firstly, turn on your system and remove all the out-of-date software and drivers.
- Now, go to an official Epson website and search for the Epson ET printer model drivers.
- Tap on download and follow the on-screen setup instructions to install the driver at ease.