Epson EcoTank-3760 Printer
Epson Eco Tank ET 3760 printer and all other Epson ET printer series come with the Eco Tank Technology. It also consists of Eco Tanks that are more advanced than the older version of ink cartridges. These Eco Tanks can withstand for about 2-years. To seek exceptional print features in your Epson Eco Tank ET 3760 printer, you should download and install compatible driver software for your device. You can also set up your Epson ET 3760 printer with Air Print, Wi-Fi network, USB cable, or Google Print to print, copy, and scan at ease by saving up to 80% of ink.
Model Name: Epson EcoTank ET-3760
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition
Printer Features: Print, Scan, & Copy
Connection Types: USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
Epson ET-3760 Services
These are several services accomplished by Epson ET 3760 printer that is known for high-speed and reliability. With an Epson printer, you can acquire more features like printing, copying, and scanning. You can also fax files to another email-enabled printer using Epson ET printers. It can also share a wired or wireless network to ensure on-time prints, copies, and scans wirelessly.
Epson ET-3760 Printer Setup
The Epson ET 3760 printer is an all-in-one printer that uses both wired and wireless connectivity and assures top-notch printing, scanning, and copying facilities. The ET 3760 printer supports both home office and commercial printing requirements. You can either sit in front of your printer to take printouts or assign print tasks on the go.
Epson ET-3760 Print Services
From Epson ET 3760 printer, you can expect 9 B/W copies per minute and 4.5 color copies per minute. Also, on filling the ink cartridge once, you can take up to 4000 B/W prints and 6500 color prints without ink drain. Epson ET assures a maximum printing resolution of 5760*1440 dpi and can hold ink for about 2-years.
Epson ET-3760 Print Support
Epson Eco Tank 3760 all-in-one printer assures good results when connected with MAC and Windows 10. Also, it comes with an SD card slot using which you can easily take printouts, copies, and scans from the control panel of your printer itself. Epson is also good with smartphones, tablets, iPads, and more.
Epson ET-3760 Connect Services
Several connectivity services go well with Epson Eco Tank 3760 printer. Nowadays, most of them prefer either a wired or a wireless connection. Both the connectivity methods are simple to set up and utilize. Here you will find setup steps using which you can connect a printer with your computer at ease.
Epson ET-3760 Printer Setup Utility
After buying a printer, every printer user has to set up their printer. From initial to downloading and installing an appropriate printer driver software, we have listed the step-by-step instructions. Here, you will also find some network connectivity guidance’s and troubleshooting steps. Using those instructions, you can maintain your printer well.
Epson ET-3760 Event Manager Utility
Epson ET 3760 printer comes with an event manager utility service using which a list of print, scan, and copy tasks assigned will be executed on-time without any delay. Epson ET 3760 printer has several exciting features to amaze the users. To get more features, download and install a compatible driver immediately.
Epson ET-3760 Driver
A printer driver software is always necessary for users to download and install in your device to get valuable and optimum print results from your printer without any problems. Printer drivers are now coming up frequently with the latest updates. These updates will upgrade your printer performance, and it will also fix the printer problems associated with the previous version of the driver. So, every printer user must download and install the recent version of the fully-upgraded Epson driver software frequently.
Epson ET-3760 Driver Windows
Do you know? There is separate driver software for Windows 10. These drivers will be only compatible with the Windows 10 system. So, if you are a Windows 10 user, you should look for appropriate driver software that performs well with your device. Users can also change the settings of Windows to automatically update the driver software when a new driver comes to the act.
Available OS Versions:
Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows x64
Epson ET-3760 Driver Mac
MMAC is an expensive system that works fine only with compatible software and drivers. Mostly, you will find a CD or DVD along with the printer package in which you will find the appropriate software for your device. Using the instructions given in the user manual, you can download and install the driver software for your MAC at ease.
Available OS Versions:
MacOS 10.14, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8
Epson ET-3760 Driver Installation for Windows
To install an appropriate driver for Windows 10, consider following the list of instructions listed below:
- Update your Windows OS and then open the browser.
- Search for Epson printer driver software in the original and genuine Epson websites.
- Now, download the driver software and install it.
- Click yes to allow changes in your device to complete the driver installation process.
- Now, open the driver and accept all the driver permissions.
- Assign print tasks now and get them done at ease.
Epson ET-3760 Driver Installation for Mac
Are you willing to install a printer driver software for MAC? Then here are the steps that you should follow:
- Update your MAC OS first.
- Go to a browser and find out the right printer driver software.
- Now, tap on the download link to get the printer driver file downloaded.
- Next, follow the installation steps prompted on the screen to complete the driver installation process too.
- Open the driver and accept all the terms and driver permissions to continue printing.
Epson ET-3760 First Time Printer Setup
Setting up Epson ET-3760 Printer
Are you setting up the Epson Eco Tank ET 3760 printer for the first time? Then here are some of the detailed setup instructions that you should follow:
- Open the printer package and take your printer and its accessories out.
- Now, unwrap all the printer parts and check if there are no protective materials in them.
- Choose a flat surface closer to a wall outlet to place your Epson ET 3760 printer.
- Connect the power cord between the ET 3760 printer and the electrical socket.
- Press and hold the power button found on the control panel of the printer. Your device will now boot up.
Loading paper into Epson ET-3760
To load quality printing sheets into the Epson ET 3760 printer paper tray, you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- The Epson ET 3760 printer supports A4 sheets, envelopes, plain paper, glossy paper, matte paper, and more.
- Firstly, open the paper tray and clean it well.
- There should not be any clots in the paper tray as it will obstruct the printing activities.
- Now, stuff any of the Epson recommended printing sheets into the paper tray.
- Check for the quality and the quantity of the sheets and then close the paper tray.
- Now, try to take printouts of your files and photos.
Connect USB and Print from Epson ET-3760
Want to know how to connect a USB cable and print from your Epson printer? Here are the simple steps using which you can establish a wired connection at ease:
- Consider affixing a USB cable between the specific ports of the printer and the computer.
- On connecting the USB cable, check if both the devices are active.
- Now, check whether you have installed the right wired driver software to assist your printer.
- Go to the settings menu now and tap on the wired connectivity mode and wait for some time.
- The devices will connect automatically, and your printer will now be ready to print, copy, and scan.
Print from Epson ET-3760 Control panel
To print directly from the control panel of your Epson ET 3760 without the need for a computer, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Check whether your Epson printer has an SD card slot to accept memory cards.
- Now, insert a memory card into the SD card slot present on the control panel of your Epson Eco Tank ET 3760 printer.
- Open the memory card and choose a document or photo that you want to print.
- Tap on either the print icon or the printer menu to print your home office or business print requirements.
Epson ET-3760 Install Services
Install Epson ET-3760 IPrint App
Want to install the iPrint App to print, copy, and scan from your smartphone at ease? You can follow the set of instructions given below:
- Update Windows OS and then open the Windows App Store.
- Search for iPrint App and download the App now.
- Next, follow the installation prompts to complete the installation at ease.
- Now, open the iPrint App and enable all the features and plugins.
- Finally, you can make use of the iPrint App to take printouts at ease.
Install Epson ET-3760 Print & Scan App
To install Epson Print and Scan App in your Windows 10 system, you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- Update Windows OS to the recent version available in the market.
- Browse for Print and Scan App either in a browser or the Windows App Store.
- Download the Epson App and install it using the installation setup wizard prompted on the screen.
- On completing the installation process, open the App and turn on all the App permissions to continue printing and scanning.
Install Epson ET-3760 Creative Print App
Are you looking to download and install the Epson Creative Print App on your Windows device? No worries! Here are the steps that you should follow to complete the process.
- Ensure that you use only the recent version of the Windows OS.
- Open the App Store and search for the Epson Creative Print App.
- Download the App now and follow the installation wizard to complete the installation process.
- Now, open the App and continue taking exclusive greeting card printouts at ease.
Epson ET-3760 Connect Services
Connect Epson ET-3760 Printer to Computer
To connect your Epson ET 3760 printer to the computer, you have two network connectivity modes as listed below:
- Either connect your printer and the computer using a USB cable or through a Wireless network.
- To connect your devices using a USB cable, keep your devices closer and connect the USB cable while both the devices are actively performing.
- For a wireless connection, you should turn on the Wi-Fi network by entering the username and passcode to make a connection wirelessly.
Connect Epson ET-3760 Printer to Wi-Fi
To connect your printer wirelessly using a Wi-Fi network, you will have to do the set of instructions listed below:
- Have an updated version of the OS first.
- Then have a Wi-Fi and collect its username and password.
- Install the appropriate driver software on your device.
- Open the settings and switch to the wireless mode.
- From a long-list of wireless networks, try finding yours.
- Enter the username and password of your Wi-Fi network and wait for some time.
- Your printer will now connect wirelessly.
Connect Epson ET-3760 Printer to Router
To connect your Epson Eco Tank ET 3760 printer to a router, you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- Turn on your printer and the router and place both the devices closer.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi button of your Epson printer.
- And within 2 minutes, do not forget to turn on the Wi-Fi button on your router too.
- Once your printer and the router finds a new connection, you will see the Wi-Fi light blinking on your router.
Epson ET-3760 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-3760 not printing
Do not worry if your printer does not print! Here are some of the troubleshooting steps using which you can resolve the printer problems at ease:
- You should remove the USB cable while both your printer and the computer is active.
- Then uninstall your Epson Eco Tank ET 3760 printer from your computer.
- And, then turn off both your Epson printer and the computer.
- After waiting for some time, turn on your device and connect the USB cable again.
- Now, add your ET 3760 printer to your computer, and assign a print task to check the printer performance.
Epson ET-3760 won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Is your Epson ET 3760 not connecting to Wi-Fi, and so you cannot take printouts wirelessly? Do not hesitate to use the list of troubleshooting steps listed below to fix the printer problem:
- Check whether you have changed the SSID of your router recently.
- In case if you have changed the SSID, update the same in your device too.
- After updating the SSID, the printer problem might have resolved.
- If the issue persists, turn off the wireless network and then turn it on again.
- On resolving the issue, your Epson printer will connect to Wi-Fi, and you can try taking printouts wirelessly.
Epson ET-3760 Printing and Coping Problem
Is your Epson ET 3760 printer not printing and scanning the copies as effectively as before? Make use of the set of troubleshooting steps listed below to resolve the printer problem:
- Consider turning off both the computer and the stylus scan to clean the stylus scan and keep it away from specks of dirt and clots.
- Now, check whether your paper tray has a sufficient volume of printing sheets.
- Also, look to that ink cartridges are full without a drain.
- Next, look to that your device has a reliable USB connection or a wireless connection.
- Now, assign a print and copy task again to check the printer performance.
Epson ET-3760 Paper Feeding Problem
A paper feeding problem is now familiar, and it completely obstructs the printing tasks, so every user should take precautionary steps to keep your Epson printer away from this issue. Also, if you are facing this issue, use the troubleshooting steps listed below to resolve the problem in no time:
- Turn off your printer and open the paper tray to clean the paper tray.
- Check whether your paper tray has a sufficient quantity of Epson recommended printing sheets.
- Once all the above steps are over, assign a print task to check if you have resolved the paper feeding problem or not.
Epson ET-3760 FAQ
How to Connect Epson ET-3760 Printer with Mobile Device?
To connect your Epson Eco Tank ET 3760 printer with the mobile device, you should download and install the Epson Print Enabler App first from the play store. After downloading and installing the Epson Print Enabler App, you should allow all the App permissions to interfere with your print activities. Now, your printer and the mobile device will find a new connection to execute.
Why does the Epson ET 3760 not turning on or staying active for a longer time consistently?
Is your printer turning off often and not performing as expected? Do not worry! Here is what you should do in a time of crisis. Remove the USB cable first and then the power cord. Now, leave your Epson ET 3760 printer to rest for a while. Then connect the power cord to turn your printer active. After turning on your device, reconnect the USB cable too.
How to Install Windows Scan in Windows 10 S Mode?
Are you using Windows 10 in S mode? Then this is how you should install Windows Scan on your device. Go to update and security menu from the list of settings on your screen to activate all the App terms. Now, download and install the Windows Scan from the Windows App Store to continue taking top-notch scan from your device at ease.
How to Install EpsonNet Print for Epson ET-3760 wired network?
EpsonNet is available for both MAC and Windows 10 OS separately. You can download and install EpsonNet even if you are using wired connectivity. Visit the Windows App Store and search for EpsonNet to download the App. Then using the installation setup wizard, you should complete the installation process too. To get better performance from EpsonNet, activate all the App permissions.
How to Troubleshoot Epson ET-3760 printer installation issue?
Using the list of troubleshooting steps given below, you can resolve the printer installation problem at ease:
- Uninstall all the previously installed software and driver from your device.
- Remove the USB cable and then remove your printer also.
- Detach the power cord and wait for some time.
- Now, turn on your device by reconnecting the power cord and the USB cable.
- Finally, add your printer and reinstall all the software.