Epson EcoTank-4760 Printer
The best-branded all-in-one multifunctional printer that comes with the Eco Tank technology is the Epson ET 4760 printer. The Eco Tank technology supports ecological ink tanks that work similarly to an ink reservoir to fill ink as and when required. These reservoirs are better than the old version of ink cartridges as they can refill the ink cartridges in a single stretch. On filling, these ink reservoirs can withstand for a couple of years and save up to 80% of ink. To enjoy more extraordinary features and highlights from Epson ET 4760 printer, download and install the appropriate driver. The latest technology-oriented printer, Epson ET 4760 printer, can connect easily with Google Print, Air Print, Wi-Fi, and USB.
Model Name: Epson EcoTank ET-4760
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition
Printer Features: Print, Scan, & Copy
Connection Types: USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
Epson ET-4760 Services
Epson ET 4760 printer assures exclusive services that have made it convenient for the users to accomplish their daily printing tasks at ease. It can be either made up of a WPS setup or Wi-Fi Direct setup using which you can connect your device wirelessly. Also, Epson ET 4760 printer supports fast and instant scan to cloud and Google cloud print services.
Epson ET-4760 Printer Setup
With Epson ET 4760, we can get up to 6000 color prints and 4000 B/W prints in a single refill. And, it takes only a minute to print 9-black pages and 4.5 color pages. Epson ET 4760 assures quality ink reservoir technology that is 20 times more capable than the traditional ink cartridges, and it can provide exciting prints for a couple of years without hindrance.
Epson ET-4760 Print Services
The printing resolution in both B/W and color print is about 5760*1440 dpi. Epson ET 4760 printer is known for quality and affordability. It can support both the printing needs of the home office and business. You can also connect Epson ET 4760 with a wireless network to complete printing tasks from anywhere you are.
Epson ET-4760 Print Support
Epson ET 4760 can easily connect and perform well with both MAC and Windows operating systems. Rather than connecting your printer with a computer, you can also take printouts directly using a memory card because Epson Eco Tank ET 4760 printer has the facilities to insert memory cards into it. On connecting your printer to an access point, you can take printouts from any devices like iPads, tablets, smartphones, and iPods, or more.
Epson ET-4760 Connect Services
With Epson ET 4760 printer, you can print in any of the following printing sheets that include envelopes, plain, bond, glossy, or matte paper, and in A4 sheets too. It has also designed with a refillable reservoir which is an added benefit that cut downs ink replacement cost and can save up to 80% of ink.
Epson ET-4760 Printer Setup Utility
To set up your printer, you can either go with a USB cable connection or a wireless connection. Both the network connectivity modes are too easy to establish and offer excellent print features. With Wi-Fi connectivity, you can take printouts from anywhere you are, even on the go, both securely and instantly.
Epson ET-4760 Event Manager Utility
There are many tasks you can accomplish at ease with Epson ET 4760 printer that includes print, scan, and copy. Apart from this, you can also share fax and other relevant files on enabling email facility in your printer. Epson also assures convenience through several Apps that can help users to complete printing tasks on-time.
Epson ET-4760 Driver
A driver is a software package that combines new features and the latest updates that make your printing adventures easier and effective. It is always essential for every printer user to frequently refresh their software to the newest driver version to enjoy maximum benefits. A driver software installation is a vital segment in every printer setup, and it has to be appropriate too. Choose only the fully-featured driver as per your PC’s operating system to get even better results.
Epson ET-4760 Driver Windows
Printer drivers are many but choosing the right driver file for the operating system you are using is essential. By predicting the compatible driver software, you can discover the best benefits from your printer. Several Epson websites with direct links to download the driver are coming up nowadays to ease your driver download and installation task.
Available OS Versions:
Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows x64
Epson ET-4760 Driver Mac
MAC operating system is one of the leading platforms preferred by most people nowadays. Drivers are there for MAC OS too. It is up to the printer users to choose the compatible MAC driver software. Always prefer only the fully-featured and the latest version of the driver software to enjoy extraordinary features from your device and the utmost quality prints.
Available OS Versions:
MacOS 10.14, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8
Epson ET-4760 Driver Installation for Windows
To download and install the Epson ET 4760 driver for Windows OS, you will have to do the following:
- Keep both your printer and computer active first.
- Open any of the browsers, search for compatible driver software.
- Now, tap on the download button to download the driver file.
- Next, you will see an installation setup wizard on the screen.
- Follow the installation steps on the wizard to complete the driver installation process.
- On downloading and installing, activate all the driver features to experience better printing features.
Epson ET-4760 Driver Installation for Mac
Want to know how to download and install driver software for MAC OS? Then here are the steps:
- Check whether you have turned on your devices.
- Keep a note that you are using the latest MAC OS.
- Now, open a browser and look for appropriate driver software.
- Once ready, download the driver file by tapping on the direct download load.
- Next, wait for the installation steps to be displayed.
- Make use of the steps to complete the driver installation process too.
Epson ET-4760 First Time Printer Setup
Setting up Epson ET-4760 Printer
Here are some of the initial set up instructions using which you can set up your Epson ET 4760 printer for the first time at ease:
- After buying a printer, your first step should be unboxing the printer box.
- Next, check whether your printer box contains all the required printer accessories.
- Now, remove all the packing materials from the printer and its accessories.
- Choose a smooth surface not too far from an electrical socket to place your printer.
- Connect the power cord across the printer and the wall outlet now.
- Tap and hold the power button present on your printer to turn on your device.
Loading paper into Epson ET-4760
To load quality printing sheets of recommended quantity into the paper tray of the Epson ET 4760 printer, you will have to do the following:
- Open the paper tray first and then clean the paper tray well.
- There should not be any clots in the paper tray, so look at it.
- Now, take a bunch of quality printing sheets and insert them into the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray of your Epson ET 4760 printer now.
- After loading printing sheets, you can open a document or photo on your computer to take a printout at ease.
Connect USB and Print from Epson ET-4760
To connect the USB cable and to take high-quality printouts from your printer, consider doing all the steps as listed below:
- Place your computer and printer not too far.
- Now, activate or turn both your devices active.
- Next, take a USB cable and connect it between them.
- Look whether you have installed the right wired connection software.
- Move on to the settings and pick the USB connection menu.
- Now, from the list shown, choose Epson ET 4760 printer and wait for the USB connection to complete.
- Finally, give a print task to your printer and check whether the USB connection is over or not.
Print from Epson ET-4760 Control panel
To take printouts easily from the control panel of your Epson ET 4760 printer, you can do the following steps as listed below:
- Get ready with the memory card containing all the documents and photos that you want to print.
- Next, insert the memory card on your Epson ET 4760 printer in the slot provided.
- After inserting, open the memory card and the files that you want to print.
- Now, tap on the print icon present in the control panel of your Epson ET 4760 printer.
- Finally, you will get instant and quality printouts from your device as per your expectation.
Epson ET-4760 Install Services
Install Epson ET-4760 IPrint App
To download and install the Epson iPrint App, you can make use of the instructions listed below:
- If you are using Windows, open Windows App Store.
- Type Epson iPrint App and search for it.
- Now, tap on the download button to complete the Epson iPrint App download process.
- Next, wait some time for the App to install automatically.
- Else, tap the install button to complete the installation process manually.
- Now, activate all the features of the Epson iPrint App to begin printing at ease.
Install Epson ET-4760 Print & Scan App
Are you willing to download and install the Epson ET 4760 Print & Scan App? Do not worry! Here are some of the instructions using which you can complete the Epson Print & Scan App download and installation process at ease:
- Check whether you are using the latest Windows OS.
- Open the Windows App Store or Open MAC Store if you are using a MAC system.
- Search for Print & Scan App and click on it to download.
- Then wait for automatic installation.
Install Epson ET-4760 Creative Print App
Want to print greeting cards more exclusively and in an appealing manner? Then you will have to download and install the Epson Creative App. Using the steps given below, you can complete the Epson Creative App download and installation process:
- Open either the MAC store or the Windows store as per your usage.
- Type Epson Creative App in the search box and go to it.
- Tap on the download button to complete the Epson Creative App download process.
- Then wait for some time to ensure that the installation process is over.
Epson ET-4760 Connect Services
Connect Epson ET-4760 Printer to Computer
To connect Epson ET 4760 printer to the computer easily using a USB cable, you can follow the list of instructions given below:
- Boot up both your printer and the computer with either MAC or Windows 10 OS first.
- Then connect the USB cable between the ports of both the devices.
- Now, check whether you have the right driver installed.
- Next, go to settings and pick the USB connection menu.
- Finally, wait for the devices to connect using a USB cable and then begin printing.
Connect Epson ET-4760 Printer to Wi-Fi
To connect Epson ET 4760 printer to a wireless network, you will have to follow the set of instructions listed below:
- Firstly, have a buffer-free wireless network ready.
- Collect the login credentials of your Wi-Fi network to use it later.
- In your printer, choose the wireless network setup option.
- In the computer, check whether you have installed the right driver software with wireless connectivity feature.
- Now, select your wireless network and then enter the credentials and wait for the wireless setup to establish.
Connect Epson ET-4760 Printer to Router
Want to connect Epson ET 4760 printer to a router in minutes? Follow the set of instructions given below for your convenience:
- Check whether both your printer and the router has a Wi-Fi button.
- Look to that your printer is within the router’s range and not out of it.
- Next, tap on the Wi-Fi button on your printer, and within 2 minutes, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your router too.
- Wait for the Wi-Fi icon to blink, indicating that your printer and the router got a new connection.
Epson ET-4760 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-4760 not printing
Do not hesitate to use the troubleshooting steps given below if your printer is not printing. With the help of these steps, you can resolve the printer issue in minutes.
- Keep both your Epson ET 4760 printer and the computer on.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable found between the devices by keeping them on.
- Next, click on the printer icon present on your computer and tap remove my device instantly.
- A few minutes later, reconnect the USB cable and add your printer again.
- Now, to check if you have resolved the problem, take a print, scan, or copy of your choice.
Epson ET-3750 not printing
Is your Epson ET 4760 printer not connecting to the wireless network? No worries! Here are some of the valid troubleshooting points using which you can resolve the printer problems at ease:
- In case if you have changed the SSID of your router, do not forget to update the same in your device to avoid Wi-Fi connectivity problems.
- If the problem persists, turn off the router, computer, and then the printer.
- After 10 to 30 seconds, turn on all the devices in the same order as you turned them off.
- Now, get a network diagnosis report with the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
Epson ET-4760 Printing and Coping Problem
Are you not able to print and copy from your Epson ET 4760 printer? Do not worry! Here are the troubleshooting steps using which you can resolve the printer problem at ease:
- Firstly, check whether you have turned off both the computer and the stylus scan to proceed.
- Next, check whether your stylus scan is free from dirt or clot.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable and check for all the software.
- Also, check whether your ink cartridges are full.
- Now, after some time, consider reconnecting the USB cable, and boot up both the computer and the stylus scan to print and copy.
Epson ET-4760 Paper Feeding Problem
If there is a paper feeding problem often distracting you from taking normal printouts on-time, do not worry! Make use of the troubleshooting steps given below to fix the problem at ease:
- The place you have chosen to place your Epson ET 4760 printer should be flat and free from ridges and furrows.
- The room temperature should be equivalent to the considerate temperature of your Epson printer.
- Look to that you have preferred only the Epson compatible printing sheets and handling it as per instructed.
- Check whether your paper tray is clean and free from paper clots, and then try printing.
Epson ET-4760 FAQ
How to Connect Epson ET-4760 Printer with Mobile Device?
To connect Epson ET 4760 printer with mobile devices, you should first download and install the Epson Print Enabler app from the Play Store of your Smartphone. Enable the App settings now, and check whether your printer and the mobile device are using the same wireless network. By doing all these, you can start assigning print tasks from your mobile phone itself.
Why does Epson ET 4760 printer not turn on or stay active?
Try the simple troubleshooting step discussed here to keep your Epson ET 4760 printer active. Remove the USB cable and power cable connection between the devices and wait for some time. Then reconnect the USB cable and the power cable between the allocated ports of both the devices. Tap and the hold power button of your printer now to turn it on again.
How to Install Windows Scan in Windows 10 S Mode?
Are you using Windows 10 OS in the S mode? Then tap on settings to pick the update and security option to activate all the menus present within the menu. Now, on choosing Windows 10 Home/Pro, you can go to the store from where you can download and install the feature-rich Windows Scan to Windows 10 OS in the S mode.
How to Install EpsonNet Print for Epson ET-4760 wired network?
Go to the Google Play store initially and search for EpsonNet. Tap on the download button to download EpsonNet. Now, wait until the installation process is over. Then activate all the features and plug-ins of EpsonNet to get instant and elegant printouts, copies, and scans from your device. This EpsonNet can support a wired network connectivity mode too, and simplify your printing tasks.
How to Troubleshoot Epson ET-4760 printer installation issue?
Are you facing installation issues more often? Do not worry! Uninstall all the software that you have installed previously. Look for the latest version of the software and install them again. After installing, you will have to activate all the software. You can now experience better features and highlights from your device to ease the print, copy, and scan tasks.