Epson printer is not connecting to the Wi-Fi device?
No worries- we have clusters of solutions & tips to be followed to overcome the Epson network-related issues on your Epson printer setup.
To be checked:
- Utilize a stable and active network to avoid this kind of issue.
- Ensure with the wireless router’s security credentials like WPA1, WPA2 & WPA.
- Confirm the stability of the network by using the Network configuration page support.
- Make sure to use uninterrupted power & Network connection.
- Enter the correct network user ID & Passcode.
Steps to be done to overcome the Epson printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi device:
- Prior, confirm the loose connection on your port cables. If found, try to unplug and plug it safely into the respective ports.
- Make sure there are no other obstructions on the path of the printer to the router to get the uninterrupted network signal flow.
- Ensure with the router adjustment by turning in the proper direction to get the best signal strength to access.
- Or else, use the system settings and check the driver details & find whether it is outdated or corrupted.
- Use the software update utility option to find and update the needed driver or utility software to the desired Epson printer driver.
- Next, operate through the Network settings and ensure whether there are any trigger issues due to the internet connection.
- If you have attempted to connect with a new router, you may try resetting and reinstalling the Epson printer.
- Conduct Power-cycle on your printer devices by turning OFF the printer. Wait for the printer to turn OFF completely.
- Then, you need to Turn OFF the network devices or wireless router.
- Now, safely disconnect the plugged cords from the printer to other devices’ connections. Then, leave it idle for a few seconds.
- Now, use the Manual and try to connect the power cords appropriately to the respective slots. Make sure the lights on the router show no light blinks on it.
- It’s time to connect to Wi-Fi and check whether the problem has been solved or not.
- Or else, try to attempt by clearing the caches by pressing the Feed button till and after the printer turns ON.
- Then, you will notice the printer will start to print. Proceed again by pressing the feed button.
- Now, the complete caches will be cleared and you are ready with the fresh printer setup process.
- Finally, try to Restart the printer setup and try to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi connection-
If- you cannot connect to the Wi-Fi, Call Our Technical Team for easy support & guidance.