Epson printer Troubleshooting Steps
Troubleshooting acts as the best mediator for Epson users and technical experts, to clarify their printer-related doubts in no time. If you suspect any error-message or indication on the Epson printer control-panel, just note the error code and get support from our Professionals. We are ready to support you with your needs regarding Epson Printer-related issues and queries 24/7.
How to fix the Epson printer driver is unavailable issue?
- If the driver seems incompatible, it results in Driver unavailable issues.
- Check the driver updates using the start menu and followed by the Check for Updates option. Now, the computer OS will check the driver update details. You can also download the Epson program updater device using https://epson.co.uk/Support/wa00590.
- The resultant page will show the updates required or not. If required, click on install updates.
- If any other corruption or malfunction is reported, try to uninstall and reinstall the driver software.
- Follow the options on your computer Start> Devices and Printers> Epson printer.
- Use the Official Epson page and download the latest Software suitable for the computer.
- Crosscheck the printer cable connections.
- Try to Run the troubleshooter on the active computer by Start menu> Search for Troubleshooting> Troubleshooter option> Hardware & Sound option> Epson Printer.
- Finally, restart the whole printer setup and try again.
How to fix EPSON Printer offline issue?
- On the active computer, open the Run tab using the shortcut Windows+ R key. Here, enter Control and click ok.
- Select the Devices & Printers option. On the list of products, right-click to the Epson Printer and click the See what’s printing option.
- Then, select the Printer tab and ensure there is no tick mark near the Use Printer offline option.
- Use the same printer tab and check whether the printer is under the Set as Default Printer option.
- Now, check your printer online. Yet the issue persists, continue further.
- Check the Epson printer driver using the Check for Updates option.
- If an update is required, use the Driver Easy application Run scan option. The Driver easy app will scan for any driver-related issues.
- Select the Update or Update all option depending upon the requirement and start the process. Restart and run the printer function.
- Now, try to uninstall and reinstall the driver using Start> Devices and Printers> Epson printer.
- Repeat the following procedures, if still your printer shows an offline error.
How to fix EPSON Printer not connecting to the wifi issue?
- Epson printer will result in this type of error only if the driver Software is outdated.
- Try to download the Software Update Utility and try to solve this issue.
- Connect using the network settings and verify whether there are any internet-related issues on the connected Wi-Fi.
- When the printer doesn’t connect to the Wireless router, this error may occur. Try to reset or reinstall the Epson printer.
- Verify and configure the printer port settings by Windows+ R key to open Run.
- Follow Control panel> Hardware & Sound> Devices & Printers.
- Try to choose the desired printer and click on printer properties> Ports.
- Inspect whether appropriate ports are connected to the printer using the screen.
- You can also use the Associate port option using the settings menu to alter the port required settings.
- Finally, clear the cache and restart the printer setup.
How to fix the EPSON Printer Scanning issue?
- Click on Epson icon on the desktop and follow Properties> Compatibility Tab> Run this program in compatibility mode> Windows+ R> services.msc.
- Right-click to the Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) and tap properties option to invoke startup type> Automatic> Service status> running> Apply> ok.
- Look whether the scanner works. If not, continue further.
- Try to update the Scanner driver using the driver Easy app.
- Turn on and open the Mac computer.
- Open the Mac Application folder and select the Epson software> Epson Scan settings.
- Check whether the connection settings are connected properly using the display.
- Tap the Test button. Try to uninstall the multiple version software and work with one version.
- Reinstall and start the Mac for scanning purposes.
How to reset EPSON Printer factory settings?
You can reset the Epson printer in three ways:
- Using the printer control panel settings.
- Using the Reset button.
Using the printer control panel settings
- First, select the home button if required and click the setup option.
- Move the cursor down and select the System Administrator option and specify the password to access.
- Scroll down and choose the Restore Default settings option on the same page.
- Try to select the required settings to reset like Wi-Fi/Network, Copy, Scan, Fax settings options.
- Or else select the Clear all Data and settings option to completely reset.
- Finally, select the yes option and finish the Epson printer factory reset.
Using the Reset button.
- First, turn off the printer.
- Then, use the pin to press the reset button on the backside of the printer.
- Further, turn on the printer and hold the reset button for a few seconds.
- The warning print will start to print, then slowly release the reset button.
- Next, the IP address will be printed, use it for the computer configuration.
How to reset EPSON Printer?
- Initially, turn off the active Epson printer.
- Take the pin to press the reset button on the backside of the printer.
- Now, switch on the printer and hold the reset button for a few seconds.
- You will see the warning printing process, then gradually release the reset button.
- Further, the IP address will be printed, use for the computer configuration setup.