Epson Stylus-nx127 Printer
Epson Stylus nx127 printer is a full-featured that assists with daily home printing needs. You can eStyluserience printing and other features with the Epson Stylus nx127 driver install. It is easy to set up an Epson Stylus nx127 printer and connect to a wireless network. Epson nx127 printer prints, copies, and scans without any delay. Epson Stylus nx127 connect with smartphones, iPad, tablets, iPods, and other devices.
Model Name: Epson EStylusression Home Stylus-nx127
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows Stylus, Stylus Professional x64 Edition
Printer Features: Print, Scan, & Copy
Connection Types: USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
Epson Stylus-nx127 Services
Epson Stylus nx127 Services is to activate the print, scan, and all features. Epson Stylus nx127 Software is helps to scan files and share them to the Cloud at ease. The Epson Stylus nx127 is compatible with both windows and mac. Also, can connect through USB and Wireless.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Printer Setup
Setting up your Epson Stylus nx127 printer for print and scan works. Unpack the Epson Stylus nx127 printer from the box and connect it to the power cord. And, follow the instructions to set up the Epson Stylus nx127 printer USB or Wireless connection.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Print Services
From Epson Stylus nx127 can print from a wired or a wireless network. Both the network connectivity mode is easy to install. Several print services are available in the Epson Stylus nx127 printer. It is easy to get extraordinary print services for Epson Stylus nx127 printer.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Print Support
Epson Stylus nx127 can either connect to your PC using a USB cable or Wi-Fi direct. On installing the Epson Stylus nx127 printer driver, the printer can perform well with Google Cloud Print, Air Print, and Scan to Cloud. The Epson Stylus nx127 printer also supports memory card printing service.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Connect Services
Epson Stylus nx127 printer can support print, copy, scan, and wireless features. The Epson Stylus nx127 printer connect services allows to connect the printer to Computer, Laptop, Smartphone, and Wi-Fi devices. Read the Epson Stylus nx127 manual to complete the printer installation.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Printer Setup Utility
If you want to set up your Epson Stylus nx127 printer at ease, then follow the instructions the instruction. The Epson printer setup utility is allows for USB connection and wireless setup with software installation. The software available for both windows and mac.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Event Manager Utility
Epson Stylus nx127 printer can perform several activities at ease. The Epson Event manager utility handles the Epson Stylus nx127 print, copy, scan, and printer jobs together. The services is line up the printing process with the order.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Driver
Are you looking to download and install a driver for your Epson Stylus nx127 printer? Here, you will find how to download and install Windows and MAC compatible printer driver software in no time.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Driver Windows
Every device requires driver software to connect to your printer and to assign print tasks at ease. And, to get stunning print results from your Epson Stylus nx127 printer, consider downloading and installing the compatible Windows printer driver software. Here, you will all the detailed instructions to download and install the printer device in no time. Consider downloading the driver from an official Epson website.
Available OS Versions:
Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows x64
Epson Stylus-nx127 Driver MAC
You will get the right printer driver software CD or DVD with the Epson Stylus nx127 printer. Either download and install the driver software from the CD or DVD or download it from the official Epson website. Use the instructions from the user manual to download and install the driver at ease. MAC is one of the best devices for which you should select an appropriate driver.
Available OS Versions:
MacOS 10.14, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8
Epson Stylus-nx127 Driver Installation for Windows
To download and install an appropriate printer driver software for Windows, you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- Ensure that you update your Windows OS.
- And, then open the Windows browser to search for the printer driver software.
- Move to the official Epson website to download the Epson printer driver software.
- After downloading the software, follow the installation setup wizard to complete the driver installation process.
- On completing the installation process, you can continue taking the best printouts at ease.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Driver Installation for MAC
Are you willing to download and install a MAC compatible printer driver software for your device? Do not worry! Here are the steps that will assist you in installing the driver at ease:
- Update the MAC OS and then move to the browser.
- Search for an official Epson website and get a direct download link to download the driver.
- Next, follow the installation instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Now, activate the driver software and continue taking printouts.
Epson Stylus-nx127 First Time Printer Setup
Setting up Epson Stylus-nx127 Printer
Are you willing to set up your Epson Stylus nx127 printer for the first time? Then here are the initial set up instructions that you should follow to complete the setup process at ease:
- Unleash the printer pack and take both the Stylus nx127 printer and the accessories out.
- Uncover the protective materials and packing tapes from your device.
- Choose a smooth surface near a wall outlet to place your printer.
- Now, connect the power cord between your printer and the electrical socket.
- Press and hold the power button on the control panel of your Epson Stylus nx127 printer to turn on your printer.
Loading paper into Epson Stylus-nx127
To stuff quality printing sheets like plain printing papers, envelopes, glossy or matte printing sheets into the paper tray of your Epson Stylus nx127 printer, you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- Turn off your printer first and then open the paper tray.
- Now, check whether you have a handful of quality printing sheets.
- Then stuff the Epson recommended quality printing sheets into the tray sheet.
- Before stuffing printing sheets, clean the paper tray and keep it free from clots.
- After inserting the printing sheets, you should close the paper tray.
- Now, assign printing tasks to your Epson printer.
Connect USB and Print from Epson Stylus-nx127
To connect the USB cable between the devices and to print from the device without any hassles, you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- Place your PC closer to the Epson Stylus nx127 printer.
- Then connect the USB cable between them.
- Ensure you have an appropriate wired printer software installed in your device.
- Now, open the settings menu of your Epson printer and choose the wired connection option to continue.
- Next, open the file that you want to print, copy, or scan, and then hit the print menu to get an instant and clear printout of your choice.
Print from Epson Stylus-nx127 Control panel
To take printouts directly from the Epson Stylus nx127 printer, you should use the set of steps given below:
- Check whether your Epson printer has an SD card slot.
- Now, take a memory card with the files and photos that you want to print.
- Next, insert the memory card into the SD card slot of your printer.
- Open the memory card now and pick a file or a photo that you want to print.
- After choosing the files make all the printer settings of your choice.
- Finally, hit the print icon or the printer menu to get a bold and instant printout.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Install Services
Install Epson Stylus-nx127 IPrint App
Wanted to install the iPrint App on your device? Then here are some of the instructions using which you can download and install the Epson iPrint App at ease:
- Open the Windows App Store after updating the Windows 10 operating system.
- Now, in the search bar, enter the Epson iPrint App and find the App.
- Next, hit on the install button to install the application at ease.
- After installing the Epson iPrint App, open the App, and accept all the App terms.
Install Epson Stylus-nx127 Print & Scan App
Want to know how to install the Epson Print & Scan App at ease? Then following are the instructions that you should follow:
- After updating the Windows OS, you should open the Windows App Store.
- Search for Epson Print & Scan App and then download the App.
- After downloading the App, you should install the App using the installation wizard.
- Now, open the Epson Print & Scan App and accept all the terms of the App.
- Select a photo to print and scan using the Epson App.
Install Epson Stylus-nx127 Creative Print App
To install the Epson Creative Print App to get stunning greeting card printouts at ease, you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- Update Windows 10 and then move ahead to install the Creative Print App.
- Open the Windows App Store and then search for the Epson Creative Print App.
- Click the install button to install the App with all its features and plugins.
- Now, open the App and accept all the App permissions to take printouts of the greeting cards at ease.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Connect Services
Connect Epson Stylus-nx127 Printer to Computer
To connect your Epson Stylus nx127 printer with the computer, you can follow the set of instructions given below:
- Every printer has two connectivity modes using which you can connect your printer to the computer at ease.
- Using a USB cable, you can make a wired connection between your devices.
- To establish wireless connectivity, consider having a router within the range of your devices.
- Choose Wi-Fi mode from the settings and then enter the passcode of your wireless network.
- Wait for the Epson printer and the computer with either MAC or Windows 10 OS to connect wirelessly.
- After connecting your device wirelessly, you can continue taking exclusive prints, scans, and copies.
Connect Epson Stylus-nx127 Printer to Wi-Fi
Are you willing to connect your Epson Stylus nx127 printer with the Wi-Fi network to print wirelessly? Then consider undergoing the set of instructions listed below:
- Have a router ready with the password and the username.
- Place your printer and the computer closer to the router.
- Now, go to the control panel of your Stylus nx127 printer and then click on the Wi-Fi mode.
- Next, enter the passcode of your Wi-Fi network.
- Wait for the connectivity in the meanwhile, check whether you have an appropriate driver software installed.
- Once connected, you can take printouts, scans, and copies wirelessly.
Connect Epson Stylus-nx127 Printer to Router
Are you in need of connecting your Epson Stylus nx127 printer with the router? Then you should follow the set of steps given below:
- Be ready with a router. Check whether your router has a Wi-Fi button in it.
- Keep your Epson printer and the computer closer to the router. Check whether your devices are always within the range of the router.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi button present in the control panel of your Epson printer first, and then within 2 minutes, you should tap on the Wi-Fi button of your router.
- Now, wait until the printer and the router connects.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Troubleshooting
Epson Stylus-nx127 not printing
If you cannot print from your Epson Stylus nx127 printer at ease? Then here are the troubleshooting steps that you should follow to resolve the printing problem of your printer device:
- Check whether your printer has a reliable wired or wireless connection to print without any hassles.
- Now, check whether your print queue is performing well without any errors.
- Also, look to that ink cartridges are full, and the paper tray has quality printing sheets in it.
- Next, check whether your printer and the computer is not in sleep mode.
- On doing all the above steps, you can continue taking prints at ease.
Epson Stylus-nx127 won’t connect to Wi-Fi
If your Epson Stylus nx127 printer is not connecting to the Wi-Fi, then you should make use of the list of troubleshooting steps given below:
- Have you changed the SSID of your router recently? Then do not forget to change the SSID in your device too.
- Now, check whether your Wi-Fi network is free from interruptions and buffer.
- Look to that you have a reliable wireless printer driver software installed on your device.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi network’s password is right.
- On doing all the steps given above, your network issue will settle, and you can begin taking printouts wirelessly.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Printing and Coping Problem
Are you not able to print or copy from your Epson Stylus nx127 printer? Do not worry! Here are some of the troubleshooting steps using which you can resolve the printing and copying problem of your Epson printer at ease.
- Turn off the computer and the stylus scan of your printer.
- Now, clean the stylus scan and remove if any protective materials are surrounding it.
- Next, go to the paper tray and check whether the tray is full of Epson recommended printing sheets.
- Also, open the access door and check if the ink cartridges are full.
- Now, turn on the computer and the stylus scan to print and copy from your Epson printer at ease.
Epson Stylus-nx127 Paper Feeding Problem
Are you facing a paper feeding problem? Then it’s not the time to worry! Follow the list of troubleshooting steps given below to fix the printer problem at ease:
- Switch off your Epson Stylus nx127 printer and then open the paper tray.
- Remove if there are any protective tapes and packing materials.
- Now, clean the paper tray and keep it free from clots.
- Check whether you have a handful of quality Epson recommended printing sheets like A4 sheets, glossy paper, matte paper, envelopes, or plain printing sheets.
- Stuff them without folds into the paper tray and close the tray well.
- Turn on your printer to check if you have resolved the printer problem or not.
Epson Stylus-nx127 FAQ
How to Connect Epson Stylus-nx127 Printer with Mobile Device?
If you want to connect your Epson Stylus nx127 printer with your mobile device, do not hesitate to download and install the Epson Print Enabler app first.
- Open the Windows App Store and install the Epson Print Enabler App.
- Now, open the App and turn on all the App permissions.
- Select the wireless connectivity mode to connect both your printer and the mobile device at ease.
Why are you not you keep your Epson Stylus nx127 printer active for long?
If your Epson Stylus nx127 printer is not turning on or staying active for long, then you should follow the set of instructions given below:
- Remove the USB cable while both your printer and the computer is actively performing.
- Next, remove the power cable and stay null for a while.
- Again, reconnect the power cord and the USB cord between the devices to resolve the printer problem at ease.
How to Install Windows Scan in Windows 10 S Mode?
Are you using Windows 10 in S mode and wanted to install Windows scan in S mode? Then do not worry! Listed below are some of the steps using which you can complete the installation process at ease:
- Activate all the App settings.
- Install the Windows Scan from the Windows App Store.
- Tap on the update and security menu to complete all the configuration settings.
How to Install EpsonNet Print for Epson Stylus-nx127 wired network?
Are you using wired connectivity and willing to install EpsonNet in your Epson Stylus nx127 printer? Then here are some of the steps that you should follow without hassles:
- Open the Windows App Store and look for EpsonNet.
- Download and install the EpsonNet using the on-screen instructions.
- After installing, open the EpsonNet and turn on all the App terms and App permissions.
How to Troubleshoot Epson Stylus-nx127 printer installation issue?
Is your Epson Stylus nx127 printer facing installation issues more often? Then do not worry! We have listed a few troubleshooting steps using which you can resolve the Epson printer installation issue at ease:
- Turn on the printer to uninstall all the software and the drivers.
- Now, remove your printer from the PC and then disconnect the USB cable.
- Detach the power and wait for some time to connect the USB cable and the power cord to turn on your printer.