How to solve Epson WF 3820 wireless printing problem?
The Epson wireless printing issues may occur if the printer is not connected properly to the router. The printer wireless network frequency should match with the printer. If these two are perfect and the problem still persists make sure to follow the troubleshooting steps provided below.
- Access the Epson printer ink cartridges and clean the printheads.
- Check the ink cartridges ink is not clotted, and check the ink levels.
- If the printer is idle for long days, this problem may occur.
- Turn ON the Windows.
- Click the start button and go to the Search option.
- Enter RUN in the search box to open a new dialog box.
- Enter ‘devmgmt. music in the open search box.
- Press enter from the computer keypad.
- The ‘Device Management’ page will open on the window screen.
- Now access the printing or print queue category and improve it.
- Right-click on the Epson printer device “Update the Driver” from the displayed list.
- Press automatically update the driver option and click continue.
- Finally, follow the on-screen orders to update all the Epson printer software up to date.
- Now check printing and scanning from the printer.
If the problem still persists use the technique given below.
- Complete and check the Epson printer basic setup.
- If any block are present in the print head clean it properly
- If the cartridges are outdated replace them with the new ones.
- Remove the printing sheets from the input tray.
- Uninstall the Epson printer driver.
- Visit the Epson official website and reinstall the latest version of the driver.
- Reboot the computer and Click the start button.
- Press settings > printers and scanners option.
- Add the Epson printer and ensure the Epson printer is printing aptly.
- Now print any file to conduct a printing test.
To prevent such problems make sure to use the printer every day and update the driver and the OS from time to time. These tips will allow the printer to function effectively.