Epson XP 5100 scan to computer
Learn how to scan files to a computer using the Epson XP 5100 scanner. We have added a detailed step-by-step process that will allow you to scan using the Epson XP 5100 printer. T be able to scan using the Epson XP 5100 printer, it is vital that the driver be downloaded and installed on the computer that is connected to the printer. Follow the steps to complete the process or contact us for further assistance.
Download the Epson XP 5100 scan driver
- Power up the Epson XP 5100 printer and the computer that is connected to the printer.
- On the computer, enter the details of the Epson Support website and add details as prompted.
- Enter the name of the Epson XP 5100 printer and choose the operating system from the list.
- Based on the details entered the Epson XP 5100 printer drivers will appear.
- Choose the Epson XP 5100 scan driver and download it on the device.
- Following this, complete the installation of the Epson XP 5100 scan driver.
A few settings will have to be made to complete the set-up of the Epson XP 5100 scan driver. Ensure to complete setting up the scan folder and the email address to send the scanned file to.
How to scan using the Epson XP 5100 printer?
- Move over to the scanner and place the desired document on the glass scanner.
- Place the document on the scanner using the alignment as guidelines to ensure the best results.
- Once the document is aligned properly proceed further to close the scanner.
- Click the scan button to proceed and make the necessary changes.
- Choose the file type – PDF or JPEG file. Click Scan once again.
- The file will be located in the designated folder or choose email.
- The scanner file will be found in the folder as saved during the time of installation.
- Following this, if you have to choose the email option, then the file will be sent to the email.
Ensure that all these steps are followed to successfully complete the process of scanning using the Epson XP 5100 printer driver. If you are facing further issues, contact us for more assistance.