Epson XP-440 Printer
The Epson XP-440 is an ultra-compact wireless all-in-one printer, and it consists of several convenient features to offer exclusive printing, copying, and scanning results. It can also support PC-free documents and photo prints at ease as the Epson XP-440 printer comes with a memory card slot. The Epson printer model possesses a 100-page capacity input paper tray and can connect to a wireless network at ease. Virtual printing turns simple with an XP-440 printer. It can work only with Epson ink cartridges.
Model Name: Epson Expression Home XP-440
Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition
Printer Features: Print, Scan, & Copy
Connection Types: USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
Epson XP-440 Services
The Epson XP-440 is a compact all-in-one multifunctional printer. It can print, copy, scan, and fax without compromising on quality. Get guaranteed results on installing Epson ink cartridges. The XP-440 printer will not produce the desired results when users prefer or install a third-party cartridge. Epson printers can print in both B/W and color as per your print settings and print requirements.
Epson XP-440 Printer Setup
The Epson XP-440 printer, once set, will produce 9-black printouts in a minute and approximately 5.5-color printouts in a minute. It has a sufficiently-sized display screen with all the required features to print at ease. 5760*1440 dpi is known to be the maximum print resolution of the Epson XP-410 printer.
Epson XP-440 Print Services
The Epson XP-440 printer meets both home office and business printing requirements. You can get both wired and wireless printouts as it supports all the network modes. Every Epson printer model is known for exclusive printouts and comes with various print features to simplify the print, copy, scan, and fax tasks.
Epson XP-440 Print Support
You can connect your Epson XP-440 printer to the PC with either a wireless connection or a wired connection. Get the desired print, copy, and scan results by affixing your Epson printer to the PC. The Epson XP-440 printer supports simple print features that include Air Print, Google Cloud Print, and scan to the cloud.
Epson XP-440 Connect Services
The Epson XP-440 printer consists of a large input paper tray that can hold paper types like envelopes, plain papers, A4 sheets, glossy, semi-glossy, and matte sheets. It consists of red-eye correction and photo restoration features that assure top-notch quality printouts all the time. The input paper tray can hold up to 100-plain papers and 10-envelopes at a time.
Epson XP-440 Printer Setup Utility
You will need a non-fluctuating power supply and an error-free power supply to ensure that your Epson printer receives a constant power supply and works without stoppages. The surface you choose to fix your Epson printer should be flat and smooth. Make all the display settings without errors to start with the printing process.
Epson XP-440 Event Manager Utility
Event management is one of the exceptional features of any printer. It has to handle the print task frequency and complete tasks in the print queue without any delays. In this case, the Epson XP-440 printer has the best event handling capacity and completes any print, copy, or scan tasks on-time.
Epson XP-440 Driver
The driver acts as a bridge between the printer and the computer. It conveys the commands or print requests from the computer to the Epson XP-440 printer to complete the assigned print tasks at ease. Most frequently, the driver software gets updated with the latest features. All the Epson users have to upgrade the driver version every time a new driver comes into the launch. All the new drivers will have additional features to simplify the print tasks and will have the ability to fix the previous version printer errors.
Epson XP-440 Driver Windows
It is necessary to download and install the latest fully-upgraded version of the Epson XP-440 printer driver software from a genuine Epson website to enjoy exceptional print, copy, and scan features from your Epson printer. Whenever a new driver version comes into the launch, you will have to upgrade to the latest version to reap fruitful benefits. The instructions listed in the user manual will assist you in installing the driver at ease.
Available OS Versions:
Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows x64
Epson XP-440 Driver MAC
For a MAC device to connect and communicate with your Epson printer at ease, you will have to follow result-proven instructions to download and install the printer driver software without any hassles. The holistic Epson printer features will come to light only when you download and install the printer driver software. The CD or DVD that has accompanied your Epson printer package will hold the instructions to download the driver at ease.
Available OS Versions:
MacOS 10.14, MacOS 10.13, MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8
Epson XP-440 Driver Installation for Windows
To download and install the Epson XP-440 printer driver software on Windows, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Firstly, power up your Windows system and upgrade the Windows OS.
- Next, go to a secure browser and search for a genuine Epson website and find compatible driver software.
- Hit on the direct driver download link to download the entire fully-upgraded driver file.
- Now, run the file to get an installation setup wizard on-screen. Follow the steps to complete the driver download and installation process.
Epson XP-440 Driver Installation for MAC
Are you looking forward to downloading and installing an Epson printer driver software for MAC? Then follow the instructions below to complete the installation process on-time.
- Open the MAC system and upgrade the MAC OS to the latest version available.
- Now, open a secure browser to land on an Epson website. Enter your printer model and find compatible driver software.
- Download the fully-upgraded driver file and run the file to get an installation setup wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions to complete the driver installation process in no time.
Epson XP-440 First Time Printer Setup
Setting up Epson XP-440 Printer
Setting up your Epson XP-440 printer device is simple. For users to setup Epson XP-440 printer at ease initially, you can follow the list of instructions given below:
- Choose a flat surface near an electrical socket to place your Epson XP-440 printer.
- Next, open the Epson printer package and uncover all the packing materials.
- Now, take a power cord and connect it between the Epson printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the non-fluctuating power supply of the wall outlet and wait for the Epson XP-440 printer to turn on.
- Now, confirm all the display settings of your choice and start printing.
Loading paper into Epson XP-440
To load quality printing sheets into the Epson paper tray, you will have to follow the set of instructions given here:
- After setting up your printer for the first time, turn on your device and lift the input paper tray.
- Clear the protective materials from the input paper tray and check if there are no paper clots or specks of dirt in the paper tray.
- Now, take a handful of Epson recommended printing sheets and stuff them into the paper tray.
- Check if there are no damages to the edges of the printing sheets. And close the input paper tray to continue printing.
Connect USB and Print from Epson XP-440
To connect the USB cable and to take printouts from the Epson XP-440 printer device, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Firstly, check whether your Epson printer and the PC are closer to each other.
- Next, boot up both the devices and connect an error-free USB cable between them.
- Check whether your system has a fully-updated latest driver version installed.
- Now, choose the network type as wired or USB cable.
- Choose a file to print and make all the print settings of your choice, and tap on the Print icon to get a top-quality printout.
Print from Epson XP-440 Control panel
To print from the Epson XP-440 printer control panel, you will have to undergo the list of instructions listed here:
- Firstly, turn on your Epson XP-440 printer device and check if your control panel has a memory card slot.
- Now, take a pen drive with the files and photos to print and enter it into the memory card slot.
- Next, open the pen drive and select a file to print. Make all the print settings and choose the number of copies to print.
- Now, hit on the Print icon to get the desired printout of your choice.
- For this process, you need not turn on your PC.
Epson XP-440 Install Services
To download and install the Epson iPrint App of your desire, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Open your smartphone and connect it with a buffer-free wireless network.
- Now, open the Play Store from your smartphone and enter Epson iPrint App.
- Once you find the App, hit on the download button to download the App.
- Now, accept the third-party settings and install the App.
- Next, open the Epson iPrint App and connect your Epson XP-440 printer to it.
Install Epson XP-440 Print & Scan App
To download and install the Epson Print and Scan App on your smartphone to print and scan files from anywhere you are, you will have to undergo the following set of instructions:
- Firstly, connect your printer and the smartphone to the same wireless network.
- Next, from the Play Store of your smartphone, you will have to search for Epson print and scan App.
- Now, download and install the print and scan App by allowing third-party applications to make changes to your smartphone.
Install Epson XP-440 Creative Print App
For users to download and install the Epson Creative Print App to make greeting card printouts from anywhere they are, they will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Connect your Epson XP-440 printer and the smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Play Store and search for the Epson Creative Print App.
- Download the App now and allow the third-party applications to make changes to your smartphone.
- Now, install the Epson Creative Print App and connect it to your printer.
Epson XP-440 Connect Services
Connect Epson XP-440 Printer to Computer
To connect your Epson XP-440 printer to the computer using a USB cable connection, you will have to follow the list of instructions given underneath:
- Firstly, check whether your Epson XP printer and the PC are on a flat surface close to each other.
- Now, turn on both the devices and check if both perform their assigned tasks without hassles.
- Next, take a USB cable and connect it between the Epson printer and the PC.
- Now, look that your system has an appropriate driver software installed to accept tasks.
- Next, assign a print task and get better print results from the USB cable connection.
Connect Epson XP-440 Printer to Wi-Fi
To connect the Epson XP-440 printer to the Wi-Fi in no time without any hassles, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Firstly, turn on your Epson XP printer and the computer with Windows OS or MAC OS X.
- Next, tap on the wireless icon of your Epson printer. And go to network settings on your PC.
- From the list of the network settings menu, you will have to tap on the wireless setup menu to continue.
- Now, you will see a wireless setup wizard with step-by-step instructions to connect your XP-440 printer to the Wi-Fi at ease.
Connect Epson XP-440 Printer to Router
To connect your Epson XP-440 printer to a router and to continue taking printouts wirelessly, you will have to consider following the list of instructions given underneath:
- Firstly, check whether you have a router with a wireless button to continue printing wirelessly.
- Now, turn on your Epson XP-440 printer and immediately tap the wireless icon present on the control panel.
- Within 2 minutes, you will have to click on the wireless button present on the router.
- Wait until the wireless icon on the Epson printer glows steadily without fluctuations.
- Now, assign a print task and start printing wirelessly from your printer.
Epson XP-440 Troubleshooting
Epson XP-440 not printing
Are you in a hurry to take printouts? And is your printer not printing? Do not worry! Follow the set of troubleshooting methods listed below to resolve the printer problems at ease:
- There should be no clogs in the print head nozzle. Tap on the settings menu and pick the maintenance option to clean the print head nozzle.
- Check whether you have inserted quality printing sheets into the paper tray and using only the top-notch print settings.
- If you find any low-level ink cartridges in the cartridge access area, you will have to replace the ink cartridges.
- Look that the print side is upwards to avoid hindrance.
Epson XP-440 won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Is your Epson XP-440 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi? And are you not able to take printouts wirelessly? Do not hesitate to follow the list of troubleshooting steps listed below to fix the printer problem at ease:
- Firstly, check whether the signal strength of your router. It should be consistent without fluctuations before connecting your Epson XP printer to it.
- Next, look to that your Epson printer is within the router’s coverage area.
- Now, check whether all the router permissions are active without any restrictions to accept printers.
- Next, look at whether you have used the correct password and router username.
- To resolve further Wi-Fi network issues, take a network status report.
Epson XP-440 Printing and Coping Problem
To fix the printing and scanning problem of the Epson XP-440 printer, you will have to follow the list of troubleshooting steps given below:
- A problem in printing and scanning might be because of an error in the nozzle. So, run a nozzle check first to detect the nozzle in error.
- Now, tap on the clean nozzle menu to clean the nozzle in error.
- Next, check for clogs in the print head nozzle, and if you find a clog, you will have to clean it by tapping on the maintenance menu.
- Now, check whether you have stuffed only the high-quality Epson recommended printing sheets into the input paper tray.
Epson XP-440 Paper Feeding Problem
Fix the paper feeding problem in your Epson XP-440 printer using the set of troubleshooting steps given below:
- If you find any edge damages in the printing sheets installed into the paper tray, remove those printing sheets and reinstall the paper tray with quality printing sheets.
- Insert only a sufficient volume of printing sheets into the paper tray. Do not stuff more in a single time than suggested.
- Look at whether the print side is upwards and without folding in it.
- Check whether you have preferred only the high-quality printing sheets and use only the top-quality print settings to get the desired printouts.
Epson XP-440 FAQ
How to Connect Epson XP-440 Printer with Mobile Device?
By following the list of instructions given below, you can connect your Epson XP-440 printer to the mobile device at ease:
- Firstly, check whether you have connected both the Epson XP-440 printer and the mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, look for the Epson Print Enabler plug-in in the Play Store of your mobile device and download and install it.
- Enable the App terms and connect your Epson XP printer to it.
Why are you not you keep your Epson XP 440 printer active for long?
Is your Epson XP-440 printer not staying active for long? Then follow the set of troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the problem at ease:
- Remove the power cord by keeping your Epson XP printer active.
- Stay null for 2 minutes, and connect the power cord to it again.
- Now, turn on the power supply and check if your Epson XP printer turns on.
Is it possible to Install Windows Scan in Windows 10 S Mode?
Yes, it is possible to install Windows Scan in the S mode. For detailed Windows Scan installation instructions, you can follow the set of steps given below:
- Initially, you will have to turn on your Windows System in S mode.
- Next, go to settings, choose the update and security menu, and then tap on the activation option.
- Now, switch to the Windows Pro Section and install the Windows Scan in no time.
How to Install EpsonNet Print for Epson XP-440 wired network?
To install EpsonNet for the Epson XP-440 printer in a wired network, you will have to follow the instructions given here:
- Firstly, switch your Epson printer to a wireless printer.
- Now, open the Web Store of your system and search for EpsonNet.
- Download the App now and follow the installation instructions to complete the installation process.
- Connect your Epson printer to it and start printing.
How to Troubleshoot Epson XP-440 printer installation issue?
Are you facing an Epson XP-440 printer installation issue? Then follow the set of troubleshooting instructions listed below to fix the printer problem at ease:
- Uninstall the corrupted Epson printer driver from your system.
- Now, search for the latest and fully-upgraded printer driver software.
- Next, download and install the driver version to fix all the printer problems at ease in no time.