How do I connect my Epson ET-2850 printer to WPS?
The Epson printer is efficient and it can be used easily without any complicated procedures. It has been designed to allow users to use the Epson printer without any hassle. The Epson Workforce Printer is an all-in-one printer that comes with multifunctional features.
An added advantage of the Epson Workforce printer is the fact that it is a wireless printer. All that the user needs to do is to connect the printer to a wireless connection. Direct print commands can be given to the printer without any hassle.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is the wireless setup through which one can perform the print work effortlessly using the advanced one-step access from anywhere. WPS is one of the methods of wireless setup. This setup can be performed only by the printer which is capable of wireless and enhanced with other supportive connections.
You can verify your Epson ET-2850 printer features using the Epson Official page support. Here, we have a bunch of steps to be done to get the easy way on connecting the printer to WPS setup.
Note: Prior, to starting the wireless setup- you need to ensure the stable & active network connection for the devices that are connected.
- If you have a wireless router with WPS enabled one, the process will be much easier.
- Locate the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Then, on the Epson ET-2850 printer, press the Home icon if needed.
- Try to utilize the given navigation keys on the printer to bring up or down the drop-down screen.
- Use the navigation arrows and select the Wi-Fi setup and hit the Ok option.
- Wait for the corresponding screen and press the ok option twice to it.
- Again, try to utilize navigation arrows to pick the WPS Push button setup option using the screen.
- Then, you need to confirm with the ok option.
- Further, you need to follow the LCD Screen to connect with the instructions given- at last, you will be to the end of the WPS Setup procedure completion.
- If the configuration is accomplished, you will see the Wi-Fi icon light on the printer.
- If you can’t see the Wi-Fi recognition light on the devices, you can repeat the given procedure once.
- Still, you can’t connect to the WPS using your Epson ET-2850 printer– Contact our technical Team for instant & support.