How do I get my Epson printer back Online?
Epson Offline issues are quite common and often faced-so, without any hesitation try to follow the given below steps once you have confirmed the printer offline error using the printer’s control panel. To ensure the Error, you need to confirm with the error code using the Official Epson page and then try to establish using the directives stated.
- To begin with, make sure the printer has its basic printer setup and connections done prior in turn to achieve the best output.
- If you suspect poor connection and configurations, connect through the Epson Manual given to order them correctly.
- If you have selected the USB mode, look to whether the connected USB cords are in good condition to proceed next.
- Attempt the Network Configuration page to ensure network stability and access.
- Make use of the system shortcut- Windows+ R key to launch the Run command. Use the search tab and type the Control panel and click ok.
- Then, hit the Devices & Printers option. Further, just right-click on the desired Epson printer and choose the option- What’s printing option.
- Check whether there is any selection on the checkbox nearby the Offline option. If seen, try to uncheck and enable the Epson printer online.
- Connect through the Printer Tab and choose the Set as Default Printer option to get back the printer to the default access.
- Now, try to print to ensure the troubleshooting process. If the printer shows offline yet. Connect through the given below steps to recover online.
- Or else, click on the Check for Updates option. Now, immediately try to update the driver software manually by inserting the given driver installation CD/DVD or Epson Official page support.
- You can also, try by signing into the Driver Easy application and then, Run the scan now option. The Driver easy app will instantly detect and shows the appropriate solution for your printer issues.
- Check and select all and pick the update all option.
- Hit the uninstall option to uninstall and attempt to reinstall the driver using Start> Devices and Printers> Epson printer.
- Try to use the print option.
- Yet you couldn’t recognize the printer’s activeness. Contact Our Technical Team for the Epson Printer instant solution & guidance.