How do I connect my Epson ET-2800 printer to New WiFi?
Getting high-quality prints becomes easy with Epson ET-2800 printers. It offers quality printing without any hassle. The Epson printer supports wired as well as wireless network setup. It means you can connect the Epson EcoTank ET-2800 to the computer using a WiFi or USB cable. You need a stable computer, WiFi, and an Epson Printer for wireless network setup. However, you require a stable USB cable, computer, and Epson printer for a USB setup. Along with this, you need to follow a standard set of steps.
Here, we will explain the steps for Epson printer wireless network setup.
- To start with, switch ON the Epson printer.
- After that, access the home screen of the Epson ET-2800 printer.
- You will see the setup option on the Epson printer; choose it.
- Go for the option- network settings displayed on the Epson printer.
- Then, select the wireless setup option.
- A list of wireless network names will display on the printer.
- Choose your preferred wireless network name.
- Continue with the on-screen WiFi setup instructions.
- When the wizard pops, enter the wireless network passcode.
- Finish the WiFi setup process using the wizard steps.
- After that, open a document on the computer.
- Choose the File option given on the document.
- Then, select the button- Print and adjust the print settings as per the requirements.
- Choose the Print option again.
- Finally, get the print to ensure proper WiFi setup.
I hope that you will connect the Epson ET 2800 printer to the WiFi easily with the instructions given above. If, in case, you require any assistance while doing this process, call our experts.