Quick Guide How to Connect Epson Printer To Wi-Fi
Are you looking for a guide to connect your Epson printer to Wi-Fi? Here are the wireless setup connection steps. If you have an Epson printer in your home or office, follow the steps to connect it to Wi-Fi. Before starting with the wireless connection steps, check if you have:
- The network name and password
- Your Epson printer has a Wi-Fi connection
- You have the latest Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility
Following are the Epson printer wireless setup steps:
- Turn on your Epson printer and go to the control panel settings.
- Tap home and choose the Wi-Fi setup menu.
- Click ok and open a wireless setup wizard on-screen.
- Choose your network name and enter the network password.
- Click ok and wait for the Epson printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Reinstall/Update the Epson printer driver
- Check if you have updated the OS of your PC. Else, look at whether you have an outdated driver in your PC.
- Now, you should uninstall and reinstall an updated Epson printer driver.
- You can also install the latest driver from the driver installation CD.
- Go to an official Epson website and search for your printer model.
- Locate a compatible driver and download the driver files on your PC.
- Follow the driver installation steps and install the Epson driver at ease.
Troubleshoot the network connectivity of your Epson printer with the steps listed below:
- Check if you have entered the network name and password without errors.
- Check if there are no interfaces or hindrances between your devices.
- Check if the network signal is buffer-free and stable without interruptions.
- Check if you have installed an updated driver on your Epson printer.
Listed above are the steps to connect your Epson printer to Wi-Fi. We have also listed the network troubleshooting steps for your Epson printer. Call our printer technicians if you need more help with your Epson printer problems.