The Epson WF-2540 printer can be connected to a wireless connection using more than one means of connectivity. All that is needed for the printer to be able to connect successfully is to have access to a wireless connection that is actively functioning and the right instructions to complete the process.
If you wish to receive direct assistance in connecting the Epson WF-2540 printer back to a wireless connection, then you can contact us for assistance in connecting the printer to the wireless connection.
Wireless setup wizard
- Power up the Epson WF-2540 printer and place it near the wireless router.
- Ensure that the wireless connection is stable and active. Make a note of its credentials.
- Move over to the printer’s display and choose the wireless connection icon.
- On choosing this, a list of connectivity options appears. Choose the wireless setup wizard.
- On choosing this, a list of all the active wireless connections appears. Choose the desired wireless connection.
- On choosing the connection, you will be prompted to enter the details of the wireless connection.
- Click OK at the end of the process, and in a few seconds, the printer will be connected to the wireless network.
Wireless protected setup
- The Epson WF-2540 can be connected to an active wireless connection using the WPS option.
- There are two options that can be used: WPS pin and WPS push button.
- To use the WPS push button method, move the Epson WF-2540 printer near the wireless connection.
- The key is to locate the WPS push button on the Epson WF-2540 and the router.
- To locate the WPS Push button on the printer, move over to the wireless connectivity option.
- Click the wireless connectivity option and choose the wireless protected setup. This is the most secure method of connecting the printer to the wireless network.
- Following this, choose the WPS push button from the list. Move over to the router to locate the WPS button.
- Move to the rear end of the router and locate a small button that indicates WPS.
- Press down the WPS push button at the same time on the Epson WF-2540 printer and the driver.
- Give the printer and the router a few minutes to connect to the wireless connection actively.
These two methods are the most common and easy means of connecting the Epson WF-2540 printer to the wireless connection. If there are further issues with the connectivity, you have the option of getting in touch with us to complete the Epson WF-2540 connection to the wifi.