How to Connect Epson XP 352 Printer to the Wi-Fi
Do you want to connect the Epson XP 352 printer to the Wi-Fi network? Don’t know how to do this process? If yes, then here you will get the step-by-step procedure for connecting the Epson printer to the Wi-Fi network.
Simple Method for Making a Connection between the Epson XP 352 printer and Wi-Fi
The simple instructions for making a connection between the Epson printer and Wi-Fi are:
- Power up the Epson XP 352 printer.
- Access the printer control panel and choose the Home icon.
- Then, choose the Wi-Fi setup option and continue.
- Tap- Wi-Fi Setup wizard and click- OK.
- Select your network name and enter its security code when the wizard pops.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
If you face any trouble in connecting the Epson XP 352 printer to the Wi-Fi network, then follow the below steps. The below steps will help you resolve this problem.
- Check and ensure that the Wi-Fi network, as well as the passcode is accurate.
- Then, ensure to have no interfaces between the devices.
- Check and make sure that the network connection is proper.
- After that, ensure that you are using the updated version Epson XP 352 driver.
- Finally, install the Reimage.
How To Make Sure That The Epson XP 352 Printer Driver Is Of The Latest Version?
Epson printer drivers are always updating. So, to get the latest version printer driver, you have to search for it. Once you get the updated version Epson XP 352 driver, download it on the computer. After that, access the folder where the driver file is. Then, double-click on the Epson printer driver file to begin its installation process. After that, use the instructions given on the screen and install the printer driver.
Apart from this, there is a way to update the Epson printer driver automatically. For this, you have to install the Driver Easy software.
How to Download and Install Driver Easy Software?
The simple procedure for Driver Easy software download and installation is:
- Initially, download the software- Driver Easy on the computer.
- Extract the Driver Easy software setup file on the computer.
- Then, follow the instructions given on the screen.
- Install the Driver Easy Software and run it on the computer.
- Choose the option- Scan Now; the software will start scanning your computer.
- If any driver is having a problem, the software will detect it.
- Then, choose the Update option given near the driver.
- The latest version of the Epson printer driver will download automatically.
- Now, install the driver using the on-screen steps.
Some of you might think about how to reinstall the Reimage software and how to use this for fixing the issues. Right? If yes, then follow the procedure shown below:
- Move on to the computer, which is in connection with the Epson printer.
- Download the Reimage software on the computer.
- Run the software file and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Install the Reimage software and open it.
- Run the free scan on the computer and get the detailed scan report.
- After that, choose- START REPAIR and the problems will be automatically fixed.
We hope now you are clear on how to connect the Epson XP 352 printer to the Wifi network. However, if you have any doubts about this, contact our technical experts. Our experts will assist you with essential guidance.