Skip to content
How to connect my PC with Epson Printer?
- First, try to unpack all the packing stuff and start the printer setup carefully using the Epson Printer Manual.
- Then, use the USB or Wireless method to connect the printer and system which is chosen.
- Try to check the network connectivity status and other power needs to establish a proficient printer setup.
- Make use of the secured & stable network connection for better print work and output.
- Turn on the printer and system using the located power button.
- Wait for the printer configuration screen and do the necessary screen settings.
- Go to the system and look for the stable status on it.
- Now, download and install the Epson setup utility software that suits the system OS.
- Further, use the on-screen instructions and complete the Epson setup process using the system support.
- Meanwhile, try to Agree on the End-user License Agreement.
- On the printer registration page, choose your product– Epson.
- Then, click next.
- Move using the Printer registration and give next.
- Finally, proceed using Agree and Next.
- Trial the print work using the Epson printer setup using the system connection for flawless print work.