Epson printers are best for faxing purposes and many people use this for the same thing. Faxing from Epson Printers is a simple process. You can fax a maximum of 100 pages at a time, which includes a cover sheet as well.
Now, some of you might be thinking about how to use this printer for faxing? If yes, then here we are explaining how to use the Epson printer for faxing. The standard steps to fax using the Epson printer are:
- Move on to the preferred computer connected to the Epson printer.
- Ensure that the computer is faultless.
- Then, ensure that the Epson printer does not have any problems.
- After that, access the File you need to fax and open it.
- Choose the Print option on the File.
- Now, you will see a list of printers; choose your Epson printer with the FAX option.
- Select the Properties or Preferences option.
- Modify the paper size, color, orientation, and image settings as per the preferences.
- Now, choose the Page Range as required.
- Provide the sender information in the respective fields.
- Choose the OK option to proceed.
- Now, add a cover sheet and input a fax number.
- You can also add a phone book with a list of numbers for futuristic use.
- Choose the Next option.
- If you added any cover sheet to the fax, then choose a style for cover sheet.
- After that, provide the subject, as well as comment information.
- Click on the displayed option- Next.
- Finally, choose the Send button for transmitting your fax.
We hope now you understand the method to send a Fax from the Epson printer. The above-shown method is the simplest one for transmitting the Fax. However, if you have any confusion on this, feel free to make a call to us. Our customer support executives are experts in providing instant technical support anytime.