Where is the WPS pin located in the Epson Workforce printer?
The Epson printer is efficient and it can be used easily without any complicated procedures. It has been designed to allow users to use the Epson printer without any hassle. The Epson Workforce Printer is an all-in-one printer that comes with multifunctional features.
An added advantage of the Epson Workforce printer is the fact that it is a wireless printer. All that the user needs to do is to connect the printer to a wireless connection. Direct print commands can be given to the printer without any hassle.
How can I find the Epson WorkForce WPS button?
- Most Epson printers come with a touch display and therefore, it is simple to locate the WPS Push-button.
- Power up the Epson WorkForce printer and allow it to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Choose Set up or settings. Scroll down to Network Settings.
- Then select Wireless Set up. A list of options will appear on the screen.
- Choose WPS option, followed up WPS push button method.
- When the WPS push button option is pressed down, the same has to be done on the wireless connection router.
- Power up the Epson WorkForce printer.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should be stable.
- There should be no connectivity issues with the wireless network.
- Make sure the printer and the wireless router are placed close to each other.
- Move over to the router and locate the WPS button.
- The WPS push button will be found at the rear end of the router.
- On locating the WPS push button, press and hold it down.
- Meanwhile, the same has to be done on the Epson WorkForce printer.
- Press and hold the WPS push button down.
- Make sure that it is done at the same time.
- Within a few seconds, the connection between the printer and the wireless connection will be established.
How to connect the Epson WorkForce printer using the WPS push button?
If you have witnessed issues along the way of identifying the Epson WorkForce WPS button, contact us for further assistance. We will be able to assist you in locating the WPS button and setting up the Epson WorkForce using the WPS push button method.