Do you feel frustrated on seeing the Epson ET 2700 printer Offline? Relax, we have enormous steps to overcome the Offline issues in no time. Connect through the given steps to overcome the Offline issue on your Epson ET 2700 printer setup.
You must ensure whether the desired Epson printer driver software is outdated or corrupted. If you happen to see any troubleshooting issues, instantly try to update or download the latest Printer driver software using the Epson Official page support.
Track the given steps to overcome the Epson ET 2700 Offline issue:
- Check whether the printer connections & configurations are proper and if yes, proceed next.
- If not proper, use the Epson Official page and instantly download & install the latest Epson ET-2700 driver software.
- Check the USB cables if you have used them for the interface purpose.
- At the same time, make sure the connected network and power connections are properly to requirements.
- Then, access using the desktop to access the Windows+ R key to open the Run command. Laster, use the search tab and type the Control panel > ok.
- Wait for the next page to show the Devices & Printers option and choose the desired Epson printer to right-click on it.
- Move on to the drop-down menu and pick the option- See What’s printing option.
- Later, Make sure the visible tick mark near the offline option. If not seen, try to uncheck the box and mark the checkbox nearby the Epson ET 2700 printer online.
- Move on with the Printer tab> Set as Default Printer option to receive the printer to the default status.
- Further, start the print job, in turn, to check whether the troubleshooting procedure has been resolved or not. If you see the offline issue, use the given below steps.
- Alternatively, use the Updates option. It will redirect to the update the Epson ET-2700 driver software via the driver installation CD/DVD or Epson Official page method.
- Otherwise, you can try to download and install the Driver Easy to Run the scan now option. The Driver easy app will start to detect the printer-related issues and list the solution.
- Connect through the solution update list and mark all & hit the update all option if needed.
- Now, you can directly connect through the uninstall option to uninstall it. Later, try to reinstall the required driver software using the option- Start> Devices and Printers> Epson ET 2700.
- Try to assign the print task and start the printing work using the print option.
If still you face the offline issue, Call Our Technical Team for the Epson ET-2700 Printer instant solution & service.