How to Fix Epson Printer is Unavailable Issue?
Epson printer drivers play a significant role in the functioning of the Epson printers. It helps in the proper functioning of the printers with all the advanced features. The Epson printer driver is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
However, you might face some problems when it comes to the Epson printer driver. One of the most common problems associated with the printer driver is “Printer Driver Unavailable.” The problem occurs mainly due to the incompatible or outdated version driver.
Are you also facing the same problem with the Epson printer driver? Don’t know how to resolve it? If yes, then this blog will prove an asset for you. In this blog, you will get a simple method for resolving this driver problem easily and quickly.
Latest Version Windows Update Installation
Updating the Windows device to the latest version is not a challenging task. This process is easily possible with a specific set of instructions. The standard set of instructions for installing the latest version of Windows OS is:
- Move on to the Windows computer and ensure it has no issues.
- Click on the Start button, and you will see a search bar.
- Enter- Check for updates in the search bar.
- Continue, and the Windows device will start checking for the latest Windows updates.
- If you see any updates on the device screen, choose Install Update.
- Then, select the OK button twice to ensure a proper Windows update.
- Now, check whether the printer driver unavailable issue is properly resolved.
Still, if the problem exists, move on to the next procedure.
Epson Printer Driver Uninstall and Re-install
The simple method for uninstalling and reinstalling the Epson printer driver is:
- Move on to the Windows or Mac computer and click on the Start button.
- Access the device control panel section and choose- Devices and Printers.
- You will see a list of printer names on the computer screen.
- Choose your preferred Epson printer from the displayed list.
- Right-click on the Epson printer name and choose the Uninstall option.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and finish the uninstallation process.
- After that, search for the Epson printer driver compatible with the computer OS version.
- Find the driver and download it on the computer.
- Then, run the driver file on the computer and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the installation process of the driver and restart the computer.
- Now, check the driver problem is solved.
If the printer driver is still unavailable, proceed to the next step.
Check Power Cable Connections
Check the power cables connected to the Epson printer and the connected Mac/Windows device. Now, ensure that the power cable connection has no problem. If you see any problem with the power cable, consider replacing it with new power cables.
Run a Printer Troubleshooter
The steps to run the printer troubleshooter are:
- Access the control panel section of the computer.
- Then, search for the option- Troubleshooting to find and resolve the computer’s issues automatically.
- Now, click on the displayed option- troubleshooter to open it.
- Access the section- Hardware and Sound and select your Epson printer.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and fix the problem.
Finally, restart the Epson printer.
Update Epson Printer Drivers
The procedure for updating the Epson printer driver is:
- Power up the computer and ensure it has a stable wireless network.
- Save the Epson programming updater device.
- Choose your Epson printer model and search for the latest available updates.
- When you see the latest updates, select all and choose the button- Install.
- Continue with the procedure shown on the screen and complete the process.
The problem of resolving the Epson printer driver unavailable problem is easily possible with the above-explained method. However, if you have any queries or need more clarification about the abovementioned method, feel free to call us. We have a team of expert customer support professionals proficient in resolving all printer-related problems.