How to fix Epson printer not responding issue?
There are many reasons for this issue. It can be because of your printer, PC, and router. Do the following to resolve the printer issue:
- Go to the printer control panel and get a nozzle check.
- Also, check the printer screen for any printer error messages.
- Else, reboot your PC and the router and continue to connect to Wi-Fi.
Listed below are the steps to initialize your router and reboot your PC:
- Unplug the power cord from your router and wait for a few minutes.
- Now, reconnect the power cord and power up the router.
- If you can print, then the error is with the router, else reboot the PC.
If you cannot print even now, reinstall the product software using the steps given below:
- Go to the Windows PC and tap the power button to switch it on.
- Check if you have the latest OS and tap on the start button.
- Go to the settings menu and choose the printer menu to find your printer model.
- Right-click on your printer and pick the firmware menu.
- Get a list of available drivers and choose a driver or software you need to uninstall.
- Pick the drivers you need to uninstall and tap on the uninstall button.
- Wait for the drivers to uninstall and go to an official Epson website.
- Find your printer model and view a list of available and compatible drivers.
- Pick a driver of your choice and tap on the download button.
- Get all the driver files downloaded and go to an installer window.
- Follow the steps on-screen and install the driver on your PC.
- Now, continue to print and check if your printer and driver are compatible.
These troubleshooting guidelines will help your printer be active and error-free. For more Epson printer troubleshooting steps check the link here.