How to Get My Epson Printer Out of Error State
Get your Epson printer out of the error state following the set of steps given below. These steps will help you keep your Epson printer out of errors.
Step 1: Check all your connections
- Check the hardware connections, power cable, and USB cable.
- Remove all the power cables and clean them. Keep them free from dust particles.
- If you have a wireless printer, check the router and network stability.
- If you have a network printer, call the printer technicians for help.
- Now, restart your printer and check if it is ready to print, scan, and copy.
Step 2: Reinstall/Update the Epson printer driver
- Check if you have updated the OS of your PC. Else, look at whether you have an outdated driver in your PC.
- Now, you should uninstall and reinstall an updated Epson printer driver.
- You can also install the latest driver from the driver installation CD.
- Go to an official Epson website and search for your printer model.
- Locate a compatible driver and download the driver files on your PC.
- Follow the driver installation steps and install the Epson driver at ease.
Step 3: Use Windows Troubleshooter
- Open your PC and go to the device manager menu.
- Tap on the printer menu and search for your Epson printer model.
- Right-click on your Epson printer model and click the troubleshoot menu.
- The troubleshooter will look for possible solutions to resolve the printer error.
- Windows troubleshooter will identify the Epson printer problems at ease.
- It can also pick a solution to heal your Epson printer in no time.
Step 4: Call a printer technician
If none of the above steps helps you resolve the error states, call a printer technician. Go to the support page of an Epson website and search for the nearest service center. Call the service center and explain the error state prompting on your printer. The customer care team will help you to heal your Epson printer. Keep your Epson printer free from error states and continue to print. Assign a test print task after resolving your printer and check if your printer is out of error states.