The instructions here will assist in providing you with the instructions that are needed for the printer to complete the process of resetting the Epson printer to factory settings. There could be various reasons that would cause you to want to restore the printer back to the factory settings.
There could have been various changes that could have been made to the Epson printer or it could also mean that another individual will be using the Epson printer. They would wish to make their own changes as per their own preference.
We have added the steps in the most simplified manner to assist in the process of resetting the Epson printer to the factory settings. If you face issues along the way of resetting the Epson printer, you have the option of contacting us. All that is left to do is to get in touch with us and our experts will be able to provide you with their professional guided assistance.
Follow the steps mentioned below to reset the Epson printer
- Power up the Epson printer and allow it to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Move over to the printer and tap the control panel.
- Choose the Setup or the Settings option on the printer.
- Following this, scroll further to the end.
- The printer will indicate the option to reset the Epson printer’s settings.
- On locating the option, click and give confirmation for the changes to be made.
- Following the changes, restart the printer to remove any underlying issues.
- To restart the printer, remove the power cord while the printer is powered up.
- The power cord should be removed from the rear end of the printer.
- Then the power cord should be removed from the power supply.
- Allow the printer to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Complete the connection of the Epson printer by powering it back up.
- Power it back up and make all the changes and settings as per your preference.
With this, changes have been made to the printer. If you were not able to locate the reset option or if you do not wish to read the instructions, you have the option of contacting us to complete the process of resetting the printer to the factory settings.