The Epson XP 4100 printer is an all-in-one printer that comes with the best printer features. But, the Epson XP 4100 printer can face issues from time to time. But, with the right instructions, troubleshooting the Epson XP 4100 printer can be completed with the right instructions. We have listed a few common Epson XP-4100 troubleshooting issues that the Epson XP printer commonly faces such as
- The printer won’t print
- Low-quality prints
- Printer unavailable
We have added common steps that should be followed that will assist in the process of resolving printer issues.
Restart the Epson XP 4100 printer
When the printer indicates an error status, offline, driver unavailable and more, restart the device before making other changes.
- Power up the Epson XP 4100 printer and allow it to remain idle.
- While the Epson XP 4100 printer is turned on, remove the power cord.
- To begin with, remove the power cord from the rear end of the printer.
- And then remove the power cord from the power supply.
- This will cause the printer to remain turned off. Connect after a few minutes.
- Allow the Epson XP 4100 printer to power up on its own.
Check the wireless connection
For the Epson XP 4100 printer to function, it needs to have an active wireless connection connected to it.
- Check the wireless connection. It should be active and stable at all times.
- Complete a speed check to ensure there is no issue with the wireless connection.
- Note that the Epson XP 4100 printer and the device the printer is connected has the same wireless connection.
- Following this, if there is an indication that there is an error with the connection, restart the router.
- Allow the Epson XP 4100 printer to remain turned off for a few minutes and then connect back online.
Set printer as the default printer
This change has to be made when the Epson XP 4100 printer indicated it is offline and when it is not responsive.
- Power up the Epson XP 4100 printer and the device it is connected to.
- Move over to the device and choose the Settings app to make changes to the printer.
- Locate the Printers and Devices option and choose the desired printer, Epson XP 4100.
- Right-click to access the popup menu and choose the set as default.
- This will bring the Epson XP 4100 printer back online.
If other issues have not been addressed, you can contact us for further assistance.