How to Uninstall & Re-Install Epson Drivers in Windows 10?
Epson printer drivers are essential for the proper functioning of the Epson printers. However, some of you might don’t know how to uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers.
Uninstalling and re-installing Epson printer drivers from Windows 10 is an easy process. For this, you have to follow a certain set of instructions. The standard set of instructions for Epson printer driver uninstallation and reinstallation are:
How to uninstall Epson printer driver in Windows 10 computer?
The instructions to uninstall the Epson printer driver in Windows computer are:
- Deactivate the Windows computer.
- After that, unplug the USB cable from the computer.
- Move on to your Windows computer and choose the Start button.
- After that, click on the option – Control Panel.
- Access the Programs option and select- Uninstall a Program.
- Choose your Epson printer name and click on the option- Uninstall.
- Now, you will see the Epson Printer Utility window will appear.
- Choose the OK option to continue.
- You have to repeat the same procedure until the Epson printer drivers are properly uninstalled.
- Finally, finish the driver uninstallation process.
How to install Epson printer driver in Windows 10 computer?
The general steps to install Epson printer driver on the Windows 10 device are:
- Activate the Windows 10 operating system.
- Search for the compatible Epson printer driver.
- Once you find the printer driver setup file, download it on the device.
- Move on to the folder where the driver file is and open it.
- Run the driver file and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Choose a connectivity mode to connect the printer and computer.
- Finish the Epson printer driver installation in Windows 10 device.
So, now we believe that all of you have understood how to uninstall and reinstall the Epson printer driver. Apart from this, if you have any doubt about this, feel free to call our expert team.