Epson WF-3520 Printer Printing Blank Pages
Epson printers are the best option for printing purposes. When it comes to Epson WF 3520 printer, you can use it efficiently. However, sometimes it may show some issues. One such issue is printing blank pages. Sometimes, you might get blank pages while printing with Epson WF 3520 printer.
Epson printer printing blank pages are quite a common issue, which can be quickly resolved with the help of troubleshooting methods.
This is a common query that several Epson WF 3520 printer users have. Considering this, we are listing out the causes behind this printer problem.
- Solution 1 : Skip the blank pages in the document
- Solution 2 : Clean the blocked nozzles.
- Solution 3 : Epson WF 3520 Printer Driver Update
- Solution 4 : Check the ink cartridges
- Solution 5 : Run the troubleshooting process for Epson WF 3520 Printer
- Solution 6 : Restart the Epson WF 3520 printer
Though these are the common causes for Epson WF 3520 printer printing blank pages, there are other reasons. Thus, here are some things that you must consider before starting the resolving process.
Key Factors to Consider Before Resolving the Epson WF 3520 Printer Printing Blank Pages
Here are the key factors to consider before starting with the resolving process:
- Check and confirm that the Epson WF 3520 printer is properly placed on a smooth surface. It is because a slight slit might result in a printing problem.
- Check the ink cartridges and ensure that the yellow tapes are properly removed.
- Ensure that the layout settings, paper size, and other settings are accurate.
- Check and confirm that the papers are meeting the standard requirements.
- Then, check the document you need to print and ensure to have no blank pages in it.
Method to Resolve Epson WF 3520 Printer Printing Blank Pages
Here is the standard method to resolve Epson WF 3520 printer printing blank pages:
Skip the blank pages in the document on Epson WF 3520 printer
The general steps to skip the blank pages in the document are:
- To begin with, move on to the Windows button and press it.
- Then, access the SWFtings page and move on to the devices section.
- Choose the option- Printers and Scanners.
- After that, choose the preferred Epson printer and click –Manage.
- Now, choose Printing Preferences.
- Skip the blank page that is in the document you want to print.
How to skip blank pages in the Windows 10 device?
The steps to skip blank pages in the Windows 10 computer are:
- Activate the Windows computer.
- Access the settings section and choose the option- Devices.
- Now, select the button- Printers and Scanners.
- Select your Epson printer and choose the Manage option.
- Access the Printing Preferences section and go to the Maintenance tab.
- Press the option- Extended Settings and choose – Skip Blank Page.
- Choose the OK button to save the settings and finish the process.
How to skip blank pages on the Mac device?
The procedure to skip the blank pages in the Mac computer is:
- Firstly, power up the Mac computer.
- Choose the Apple menu and click on the option- System Preferences.
- Select the option- Print and Fax, Print and Scan, or Printers and Scanners.
- Choose your Epson WF 3520 printer name.
- Then, choose the button- Options and Supplies.
- Access the settings- Driver or Options.
- Finally, set “ON” to skip the blank page and select the OK option.
Clean the blocked nozzles on Epson WF 3520 printer
The instructions to clean the blocked nozzles are:
- Move on to the Epson WF 3520 printer and choose the home button.
- Select the option- Setup and access the section- maintenance.
- Now, choose the check printhead nozzle.
- After that, open a document and print it.
- If there are any gaps or lines in the print, choose the “clean printhead” option to solve the problem.
Epson WF 3520 Printer Driver Update
The instructions for installing the updated Epson WF 3520 printer driver are:
- Move on to the computer and ensure to have a perfect wireless network.
- Check the computer OS version and search for the suitable Epson WF 3520 driver.
- When you find the suitable driver, download its setup file on the computer.
- Run the Epson WF 3520 driver setup file on the computer.
- Continue with the driver setup procedure given on the screen.
- Finish the driver installation and check whether the problem is solved.
Check the ink cartridges on Epson WF 3520 printer
The procedure to confirm the ink cartridges have no problem is
- Move on to the Epson printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Check the ink cartridges to ensure they have the proper ink level.
- If the ink level is not accurate or empty, remove them.
- Get new ink cartridges and remove the yellow tapes properly from them.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the Epson printer ink cartridge slots.
- Close the slots.
Run the troubleshooting process for Epson WF 3520 Printer
The standard steps to run the troubleshooter are:
- Access the Setting section on the device.
- Choose the option- Update and Security.
- Now, you will see the option- Troubleshoot on the left side; click on it.
- After that, choose the Printer shown on the right side.
- Finally, run a troubleshooter and check whether the problem is properly resolved.
Restart the Epson WF 3520 printer
The basic instructions for restarting the Epson WF 3520 printer are:
- Move on to your Epson printer and press its power button.
- Do not leave the printer power button until it gets off.
- Disconnect the power cables connected to the Epson printer.
- Wait for some time and connect the power cables to the Printer.
- Activate the Epson WF 3520 printer.
Open a file and take its print to check whether the printing issues are properly solved.